Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
this lad is the current world player of the year in my game

****, he's almost perfect. And by almost I think he need higher stats for marking and tackling XD. Very nice regen.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Depends on what role you intend to play him. I'd put him on a target man attack regime, with training focus on his jumping. Have Andy Carroll tutor him; if you still have him in your squad. Shooting with power for PPM.

Target man with 7 bravery, I really doubt.
Give him individual training for passing and increase attacking bar ( in training schedule) to intense, this should increase his creativity. Then use him as Complete forward. About ppm's, teach him place shots, likes to lob keeper and avoid using weaker foot.

quite excited about what this kid is going to turn into, the only thing is if im going to use him as a left back then im going to need to majorlly work on his tackling

View attachment 183002

View attachment 183159
pencil.png
Hope i'm doing this right, first post. Got this guy through my own academy, didnt want to play him as much but my main strikers kept getting injured >_<

what should i give this guy for PPM's and training focus, he already likes to round the keeper and knocks ball past opponent? i reckon he'll be a world beater!

2ev89jr.png

Jumping is a good call, also technique and off the ball are always important and for a target man, more strenght and passing. PPM for a target man: Plays with back to goal. And I dont know if Likes to round the keeper are a good PPM for him, since he has low flair and technique.

These kids are amazing!

This kid- Khallid Arab is crazy. He was named Player of the Year in EPL for twice, French Player of the Year for twice(First time when he was only 19!), World player runner up, EPL Golden Boot this year. Look at his achievement, he is only 21 this year! He scored 31 goals, 13 assists! He has been played for 110+ games for me and scored 85 goals with 43 assists!
He is going to be exceed Henry.
View attachment 183466View attachment 183467View attachment 183468View attachment 183469

Vicente is my all time leading goal scorer and Ewan Mauger has just signed for me for 20m

these are just a few of my current regens still of young age i got loads others cba postin em all just showing my better ones

EnekoAlberdiProfile_Attributes.png

GerardoCoezyProfile_Attributes.png

MrioSousaProfile_Attributes.png

MortenBangProfile_Attributes.png

AgustnSanabriaProfile_Attributes.png

sanabria is still a wonderkid

what should i do with this guy, was thinking retrain as striker and train on finishing?

Last edited:
I love this guy, I snapped him up from Barca when he was just 17 for just under 6 million.
He had some stand out attributes for a 17 year old, so I never gave it a second thought.

He already had the ppm 'plays way out of trouble' and 'plays short simple passes'
I got him to learn the ppm 'plays one twos' becasue my team play one touch possession football.

unledycp.png

unled2eb.png

unled3ct.png

He's just got better and better, only left footed, but still class for a 21 year old. He got his first cap for Spain at the start of last season (10/8/2030).

He was described as a Wonderkid a season after I signed him when he was 19/20, but now he's just described has a flamboyant winger not a wonder kid. :(

Still, he's class.

Last edited:
Best regen i've ever had ???
A central midfielder from brazil
fm scout said current ability 141, potential ability 200 !!!!!
Started a new career so i never saw him flourish :(

Sorry, I mainly read these forums mostly but wanted to ask a question.

To get quality African regens, am I more likely to get better regens when 'Africa' is playable?

Thanks.

Back