Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Looks well worth the money.

I just bought a regen and am tempted to play him up front straight away, I'm just not sure what role to play him in?

View attachment 185871

Any ideas? I would like him to partner apoacher in a 4-4-2 or play him as a lone striker

Id say Target man - attack, but his strength will need improving, looks promising thou :)

Last edited:
just bought this young player for villa at the start of the second season. $6M or about 4.2M euro depending on where your from. Got him from boca jrs.

View attachment 185927View attachment 185928

View attachment 186062

current ability: 1.5 stars, potential ability = 4 stars.

Gonna get my 18 determination striker to tutor him for as long as possible and make him a beast. He scored in his first game.

My best regens on my Porto save so far :
Loving Kouadio's Non-Competitive Stats!

View attachment 186375View attachment 186376

At 16 years old i could tell he was the best regen I ever stumbled across, the first pic (age 16) is 1 months training after being generated into the game into poto's youth, available for free!!! PA of 199 according to genie. The second is 2 years later, I just made antoher asve and holiday'd to track this individuals progress.

Signed a new player, nicknamed him Fabinho Jr so I didn't get the two mixed up when it says "FABINHO HAS SCORED"

View attachment 186717

Been targeting this guy for a couple of seasons, incredible ability for such a young age!

Oh and he scored two goals on his debut like Fabinho senior did.

arrudda.png

Signed him for 2.2, loaning him out for some First team now, seems like hes doin well :D

View attachment 187156

he is a little bit slow and his mental attributes could use some work but technically he is incredible for an 18 year old

his stats are deteriorating because hes just on his way back from quite a bad injury

Back