Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I would say no. If you look at my regen on page 175 you can see.

A) He's Libyan (name 1 famous Libyan footballer)
B) No African Leagues are playable in the save
C) He is the regen with the highest PA on the save with 196

If Samuel Eto had a son called Roger. Loves the Box to Box role with the 20 stamina and work rate, still developing, few more 20's on the way i hope!

my tunusian wonderkid,sassi(looks like a cat name :)) after scouting african nations cup, eduarda macia(famous scout) reccomend him to me when he was 16years old. yes he has been playing for tunusia since he was 16. only jumping is too low. and his pa is too high i think. and no need to say he has his own training schedule which is high tactics and attacking loaded. i have to say he is incredibly fast on marking tackling chasing and closing downing opponents. and excellent free kick corner and penalty taker. and needs some improvement on his teamwork and workrate but he is learning from cesc, it wont be problem i think.

Last edited:
another brazilian left side player. he was only natural wing back, after snapped up him i trained him as left back and loaned 1 year to madrid. then glichy tuttored him for 6 months his det and some mental stats rise. after tuttoring i started rotating him with glichy. he is excellent player for sure -> great set pieces taker, facey, high workrate, above avarage defending and high attackin att, and all around player for even amc position. and again he has his own training schedules, high aerobic, tactics and medium str and att and low shooting category.

Ello ello, have a look at this lad.

Not mine though.. yet!

His personality is fairly professional, would I be able to tutor him well with Messi who's resilient?

this are my regens and most of them are strikers, in which, i have once 8 world class strikers: which are Rooney, Hernandez, gorlitz escalante and my favorite brown which by only 20 years old, a legend and a world-wide striker....... and Akovi, abokpa and berrios use to be mine team but i sell them as they are surplus of my amazing strike force...... other of my good regens are ugwu, mendes, lopes, Greco (world-wide), Elzinga and mateu

sorry mine my marvin elzinga in my previous regen is outdated, mine elzinga now is far better

a big regreat maybe, since i developed him to a great player once he arrived at arsenal. i had to leting him since he not getting games, and he suprisingly was sad.
i was keen on his development at his time at arsenal, and now he's in HSV, and a star player. the stats are amazing.

View attachment 184661

Heres one I posted earlier:

Hadi Zaid:
View attachment 184663 >>>> View attachment 184664
pencil.png

Last edited:
look at my kevin brown, his PA is in the high 195 and his CA is in the high 185 and he is still only 21 years old!!!

plus i got him from bristol city in the third season for 4.4 million and at 21 years old, he is a man utd legend and won strike of the year and he won almost everythin excpet for FIFA player of the year which i am still waiting....

he is god!!!!! to me

I signed this guy for 3M Pounds and in the two seasons at my club he wasn't very impressive but done enough to earn a 7M move to Lazio, where he done AMAZING getting at least 7.60 Average ratings in each of his 3 seasons there. Then the worst part, he moves to Man City for 54M POUNDS!! His stats aren't that good and he still plays amazingly well.

View attachment 184700View attachment 184699

Back