Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Sezer just came on as a second half substitute in the Carling Cup against Ipswich and scored 2 goals for us to win 2-1. Became the youngest ever Carling Cup goal scorer at age 15.

Check out this guy, Kevin Laurens, 16 years old, 10.5m price tag on him... He was playing outstanding for the Under 18's, so i made him available for the reserves, and he's still banging in goals left right and centre... check out his stats for the U18's/Reserves at the bottom (H)

kvinlaurensprofileattri.png

You should let him gets some minutes in cup matches,but he will become a world class striker for sure.

Wow thats really impressive for only have 11 finishing and 13 composure. He should turn out awesome.

Check out this guy, Kevin Laurens, 16 years old, 10.5m price tag on him... He was playing outstanding for the Under 18's, so i made him available for the reserves, and he's still banging in goals left right and centre... check out his stats for the U18's/Reserves at the bottom (H)

kvinlaurensprofileattri.png

Where do you get that skin from, looks quality?

You German? If so - er ist richtig ein toller spieller...

No I'm not German just showing of my basic knowledge of German... I'm Croatian btw...
:D Yes i am. Thank you and great that you learn german in Crotia ;)

Both of them have a PA of 200 8-|
View attachment 188765View attachment 188766

ben butler came from sunderland and i snaped him up quick with an offer of 23m, 5m regular, 7m in monthly installments (12 months) 5m in 20 apps for the club, and 6m for 10 league goals. the attributes are just amazing!!!

the other one is a right fullback, and just moved to Juventus recently. and now that Mancity (****'em) are interested in my current fullback. could he be my replacement ?

ben butler came from sunderland and i snaped him up quick with an offer of 23m, 5m regular, 7m in monthly installments (12 months) 5m in 20 apps for the club, and 6m for 10 league goals. the attributes are just amazing!!!

the other one is a right fullback, and just moved to Juventus recently. and now that Mancity (****'em) are interested in my current fullback. could he be my replacement ?

Great player I know- but were you extremely quick you could've snapped him up upon regen date- for about 1-2m.

I think you used FMRTE. I'm fine with that..... can you please gimme training development SS - specific for determination... ( go on training, then you'll see chart, click on determination )

Great player I know- but were you extremely quick you could've snapped him up upon regen date- for about 1-2m.

i could, but when my scout found him, the report told u have to pay like 20m to get him. so it means that sunderland already gave him a contract before i could sign him. (H)

Back