Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I think you used FMRTE. I'm fine with that..... can you please gimme training development SS - specific for determination... ( go on training, then you'll see chart, click on determination )

Swear to the gods of the Jupiter i didnt FMTRE him. every 2 seasons or so i use the Genie scout to search for these type of players. then i found him with 200 PA, but i wasn't interested at first. then a month later my scouts told about him, and a good rating of 4 stars. i was in a speeding spree for youngsters in that transfer window so i just tried getting him.
i have also gone spending 30m for young defs with 3.5 star ratings. haha

and every 3-4 season gap, i go buy as much wonderkid regens as i could, and 75% of them play in teh U18/reserves on their first year ( and the execptional one play some first team games), while others are XI replacements.

here is ben's shooting training sheet . the determination was 20 from the start.

View attachment 188768

*could he be dubbed the new Wanye Rooney. like rooney started playing first team at 16 , i think, while at everton and then moving to OT.

Swear to the gods of the Jupiter i didnt FMTRE him. every 2 seasons or so i use the Genie scout to search for these type of players. then i found him with 200 PA, but i wasn't interested at first. then a month later my scouts told about him, and a good rating of 4 stars. i was in a speeding spree for youngsters in that transfer window so i just tried getting him.
i have also gone spending 30m for young defs with 3.5 star ratings. haha

and every 3-4 season gap, i go buy as much wonderkid regens as i could, and 75% of them play in teh U18/reserves on their first year ( and the execptional one play some first team games), while others are XI replacements.

here is ben's shooting training sheet . the determination was 20 from the start.

View attachment 188768

*could he be dubbed the new Wanye Rooney. like rooney started playing first team at 16 , i think, while at everton and then moving to OT.

Ok, I believe you pal :) Btw, they both look good... I think that fullback didn't reach 200PA yet, and the "Next Wazza" looks really good. Post SS of him when gets older :)

MarcelinhoProfile_Attributes-18.png

No offence, but a Striker/AMC with better Tackling than Finishing, Long Shots or Passing?

Sounds a bit fishy to me, but that's just my idea.
Yeah, it's pretty weird, but I'm sure he'll be good.

Also, here's a few of my other regens. Obviously Yaya Sanogo isn't a regen. Welmant and Charlier are HG.

View attachment 189022

Last edited:
I have several good regens. Sorry if it is too much. A note: For me, 4 star players are the best in the game. Only Ronaldo and Messi are 4 star. Look at Cedric's pace. Wow. Orozco is 4 stars, he's just injured.
Sorry for posting, like this, but it'd be too much: Login to a private Photobucket.com album

He's very good, i always play a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3 so if i were you id train him as an AMR due to his pace and so he can be more versatile, hes young so **** probably get that accomlshed within a few months and then he can go back to normal training.
Great Player !!!

Here's a couple from my tottenham team season 2035/36 , Tom Mckenna is now a first team regular and a full england international and Marco Spalletti is the current world player of the year

He's very good, i always play a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3 so if i were you id train him as an AMR due to his pace and so he can be more versatile, hes young so **** probably get that accomlshed within a few months and then he can go back to normal training.
Great Player !!!

Are yoo reffering to my player? ''Connor Saunders''

Back