Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I have one with 198 PA! And genie scout tells me he will reach 198 but he's around the 105 Mark at the min

Great Regen, ur lucky, regens with PA 180-200 usually only start coming after around 2-3 3 seasons.
He'll be very good, convert him to a DM seeing as he has good technichal skills, he can pass so he could be a DM that supports :)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

yes connor saunders !!! sorry :)
hes pacy and can finish so like alexis sanchez or balotelli i though he could develop in to a good AML/R/ST !!!!

Have you retrained them as AML and AMR?
Because in my games AML and AMR are always wingers, and I have to retrain strikers to play as inside forwards

Are you refering to what i said ? if so then yh, if i notice that a young striker has good pace, drblling and decent crossing, i retrain him as AMR or AML depending on what foot they use. for example, i found a slovakiian regen who was created 31.7.2014 and he had PA 139 from the start and had 18 in no less than ten different things includinng dribbling off the ball etc,

However he was a "STRIKER' and yet he had 8 for finishing, but 18 dribbling, 18 pace and 15 crossing, now he has accomplished both AML/AMR and last season, (2014/2015) he won young playr of the year with 20 league goals and 19 assists. I always play 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-2-1 and he alwasys plays wing which provides goals and assists !!!!

Also becasue Lukaku simply must start every game and i only play one goal poacher upfront, it means other great strikers dont miss out !

my regen group is quality! just got the center mid from galatasaray for 15 mill should be worth it!

his personality is "unsporting"....

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

what PPM's and individual training focus' would you recommend?

Back