Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
this is one of my [former] regen that i founded, developed, and now shortlisted to the world player award.

View attachment 190562

he was a good performer, but after spend 9yrs with me, including 5 on loan, i let him go for 15m pounds.

View attachment 190563

thing that bugs me is how i should have let him play more games than keeping him as a Reserve player. i recently scouted him, and he doesn't want to comeback, not only that , but his Pa was impressive, 3.5 stars. i assume like 190 PA and 180 CA. that amazing thing is his attributes. most attributes are ave 13-17 except marking.

Hope he wins the world play award. He deserves it ahead of my players.

Last edited:
Just signed this guy for 1M.

fm_2011-08-09_23-31-41-67.png
fm_2011-08-09_23-31-49-32.png

View attachment 190767View attachment 190772View attachment 190773View attachment 190766

Signed Felipe during the 2012-13 season. The right center-half slot was his ever since.

Signed Benitez during the 2013-14 season for £5m. Hasn't reached his potential yet. Oh, and he's right-foot dominant and yet he's a left-back. Right-back slot is 'unconvincing' for him.

Wagstaff is a product of my youth academy. One of the best, if not THE best defensive midfielder in the game.

Gomez is coming to me in a year for £2.1m. Genie Scout reports a PA of 198 and he WILL reach it. Looks like a Messi/Aguero type player. What do you think?

Last edited:
GOMEZ will be class, MORE like AGUERO than messi based on his skills and the shape of his thing on the tp left !
I bet your left back has PA 179. ive noticed that every career i hav done on this game, the first decent regen is always a right or left back or def midfielder with PA 179 !!!!

GOMEZ will be class, MORE like AGUERO than messi based on his skills and the shape of his thing on the tp left !
I bet your left back has PA 179. ive noticed that every career i hav done on this game, the first decent regen is always a right or left back or def midfielder with PA 179 !!!!

Benitez has a PA of 183. :P

My superstar striker Tom Mckenna , i've had him for 5 years now and look at how he has improved

View attachment 190865My regen player, who got the golden boot award last year and guided my Valencia team to the treble in my first year in charge (Europa League, League and Spanish Cup) then arsenal came knocking and placed an 83million bid, it activated his release clause and he had to go :( best regen i've had

Last edited:
i support arsenal and seeing fabregas and nasri leave hurts, atleast we have one thing to celebrate . . . . . . . C'MON RUSSO !!!!!!

Cesar would be a brilliant box-to-box player in my opinion, but to tell the truth he can play anywhere XD

Back