Show off your regens! (And non regens)

Never had a player quite like this one. I bought him for £4.5m, he's 16 and he's already third in the centre back pecking order (behind de Vrij and Sule), and I'm giving him games from the bench towards the end of the match. Excited to see how he turns out.
Have you thought of retraining him mate, he can't jump for anything? For me this is the no1 attribute for a CB, I don't get CBs whose jumping is less than 12-13, unless they are mega tall.

Those are the best regens I got in my german LLM save with my hometown club :D

View attachment 96895
He cost only 1M.. He's not the only world-class regen I had with the name "El Sayyed", the game must like this name for class regens coming from Egypt haha

View attachment 96894
Absolute Beast

View attachment 96893
He's coming through the Barca youth, snatched him up after getting unlucky. Superb inside forward, but I trained him to play WB

View attachment 96892
Teamworking beast

View attachment 96891
You can easily see where he's coming from... Just that he's fast :D

4th season into my Liverpool save and I've snatched up some quite decent regens

View attachment 96668

Snatched this guy up from Inter. Although quite small, I think he'll become a fantastic left back

View attachment 96667

Stole him from Chelsea. He'll be a great striker in the future

View attachment 96666

Another English striker. Stolen from City. Pacey bloke too

View attachment 96665

Argentinian attacking mid. Great dribbling and first touch.

View attachment 96664

Aggressive *******, but looks like he has great potential.

View attachment 96663

Only 19 and already great stats. Not to mention 20 determination

View attachment 96662

Peruvian CM. Fantastic Teamwork, Vision and Work Rate. Not to mention 18 First Touch

Never had a player quite like this one. I bought him for £4.5m, he's 16 and he's already third in the centre back pecking order (behind de Vrij and Sule), and I'm giving him games from the bench towards the end of the match. Excited to see how he turns out.

insane stats for a 16 year old, he is a future legend for sure

I got these players from my youth academy in my very first intake:

9ZGaU.png

9Z4TI.png

9ZTWo.png

9VIIZ.png

And I bought these from other clubs:

9Zy5D.png

9ZwmM.png

9Voqp.png

9Vl6O.png

9VkRy.png

One of the best youth intakes i've ever seen on any FM ^^ Insane how good they are at 16 years old

That's what high levels of junior coaching and youth recruitment does.

I didn't bother to take a screen cap of him, but a club in the Bundesliga has a 15 year old who debuted with a CA of like 95 and he's over 100 now. Still 15 years old. he won't be able to play Bundesliga matches until he's 17. And he could be CA of like 135-140 by then. A great youth system can produce monstrously talented youngsters.

Well maybe i'm just unlucky because I cannot upgrade my youth recruitment any further, I have a top head of youth development and top youth facilities and coaches and am at the highest reputable club (Chelsea 2021) in the world yet I struggle to get a single decent regen. I get perhaps 1 good player in every 3 years.

Well maybe i'm just unlucky because I cannot upgrade my youth recruitment any further, I have a top head of youth development and top youth facilities and coaches and am at the highest reputable club (Chelsea 2021) in the world yet I struggle to get a single decent regen. I get perhaps 1 good player in every 3 years.

Definite "good player"? Do you mean you are literally getting class after class of 1/2 star and 1 star players? Or are you getting 2 and 3 star players, just not 4 and higher?

With a high reputation club full of high quality players, even REALLY GOOD prospects may only be 3 and 4 star players. Remember that star ratings are relative to your current squad, so the better your current squad is, the harder it is get a 5 star prospect. A young player with a PA of 160 might be a 4 or 5 star prospect to the lower half of the Premier League, but only a 2 or 3 star prospect to the biggest clubs.

I never look at stars to judge a player but very rarely do I get anything above 2 stars. Not sure if its luck but the likes of Arsenal, United and Tottenham tend to get quality intakes year in year out across multiple saves yet I get jack.

I never look at stars to judge a player but very rarely do I get anything above 2 stars. Not sure if its luck but the likes of Arsenal, United and Tottenham tend to get quality intakes year in year out across multiple saves yet I get jack.

Okay, I'm confused. If you don't bother to look at star ratings, how do you know the players don't have any potential? Star ratings aren't exact, but they give you an idea. How much do you to try to develop them before say "nope, not worth it?" Do you tutor them? Give them first team matches?

And that said, a 2 star prospect for a club with world class first players could still have potential to be a good player. Like 140-155 PA potential. Not world beaters, but very few youth academies churn out Lionel Messi year after year.

And it is bad luck. In my current save, two youth intakes have seen Chelsea end up with 3 regens of PA of around 150. Tottenham have only 2 good ones, although one is around 175 PA. Arsenal have just one. United have a handful, but they start with one of the finest youth setups so they are going to produce constant gems.

Okay, I'm confused. If you don't bother to look at star ratings, how do you know the players don't have any potential? Star ratings aren't exact, but they give you an idea. How much do you to try to develop them before say "nope, not worth it?" Do you tutor them? Give them first team matches?

I look at their attributes, personality, report rather than stars. I tutor all players who I think could develop into first teamers who have a below average determination attribute. I dont give any chances to youth players who aren't good enough, simple as that.
I get how the star rating works depending on clubs, i've been playing this game for years but I prefer not to use them to judge a player. At the end of the day a star rating is just an opinion of a coach. I only use reports to check whether they have bad hidden attributes such as injury proneness or consistency as i dont have genie scout or anything like that. I prefer to judge players myself rather than rely on coaches.

I'm putting it down to bad luck :(

My Manchester United Regens

has establised himself as 1st choice centre back alongside bonucci

H7pMls.jpg

my rotational cm regen currently backup to pogba
I4T3ob.jpg

currently a rotation option switching with bellerin this guy has huge potential

vnuHRx.jpg

currently backup to bale will be a huge player for the future

o9uEe2.jpg

and currently my third choice striker behind rashford and lewandowski

ZjMh15.jpg

thats my fantastic five whats your opinions :)

Did someone get a regen player similar to Messi? Is it possible anyway?

Did someone get a regen player similar to Messi? Is it possible anyway?

it is very much possible, i've got a few regens who have insane stats for 16/17yr olds, you can check them out on previous pages

Absolutely possible. Every game will have high PA regens. Its probable that some will also be high CA (based on factors like a nation's youth rating, the club's junior coaching and youth recruitment levels). From there, a combination of good personality and playing time, plus training facilities, will dictate how well they develop. There are a lot of variables that dictate whether a high PA will ever reach that, but its possible. And honestly, even if they only end up with CA of like 170-180, that is still a monstrously talented player (attribute distribution being a factor).

I need to post up a couple of the better regens I have in my current save. None look like world beaters, but they are performing at a high level and getting interest from the biggest of clubs. Playing time makes a huge difference in development.

Here's a couple of lads from my Celtic save, trying to win the Champions League with a Scottish team requires a lot of wheelin' and dealin' so picking up these talented regens is a must!

Young Berny Myers from Costa Rica was a great find at CB, he's already racked up 30 caps and he's only 19.

View attachment 95570

Soren Profijt is a classy young goalkeeper whose name is almost literally "profit" what's not to love?

View attachment 95569

I've also picked up a Mexican winger by the name of Michel Hoyo, I spotted him in Mexico playing for Chivas but Bayern stole him and I've had to wait till they got bored and listed him. A steep 13m fee but he'll be well worth it.

View attachment 95568

hello, i have few questions. did anybody got in his game a regen player which skills were similar to Messi?

Also, in which age young player is getting the biggest changes in his attributes?

I have high hopes for this young forward who has been signed up in one of my saves, he is currently on loan in the championship with Wigan but if he does well there he may just be challenging for the first team next year. View attachment 95073