Show off your regens! (And non regens)

I have high hopes for this young forward who has been signed up in one of my saves, he is currently on loan in the championship with Wigan but if he does well there he may just be challenging for the first team next year. View attachment 1114876

personally speaking i dont think he looks that great especially being 18 now but stats can sometimes be deceptive so he may turn out to be quality goalscorer still

hello, i have few questions. did anybody got in his game a regen player which skills were similar to Messi?

Also, in which age young player is getting the biggest changes in his attributes?

In FM17 I've yet to see a regen that's as good as either Messi or Ronaldo. I've seen it back on FM12 where I had a Colombian striker that regularly bagged about 45-50 goals a season and a German winger with all 18+ for crossing, pace, dribbling, flair, decisions. Those were the best I've seen and FM17 regularly produces regens that are about that Bale/Rodriugez level but I've yet to see one I'd put alongside Messi or Ronaldo.

Basically the younger you can get them playing the better they will develop. As they age it obviously drops off a bit, I'm pretty sure there's a wheelhouse for different positions where a GK will still develop until he's about 30 while a playmaker might peak around 26. They're all general though and you might find a player doesn't peak until he's older, think Jamie Vardy in real life who didn't look like a quality player till well in to his twenties.

I have high hopes for this young forward who has been signed up in one of my saves, he is currently on loan in the championship with Wigan but if he does well there he may just be challenging for the first team next year. View attachment 1114876

He looks like he could be a quality goal poacher, if those pace stats continue to develop he should be a nice poacher in a countering side, especially since he likes to beat the offside trap.

In FM17 I've yet to see a regen that's as good as either Messi or Ronaldo. I've seen it back on FM12 where I had a Colombian striker that regularly bagged about 45-50 goals a season and a German winger with all 18+ for crossing, pace, dribbling, flair, decisions. Those were the best I've seen and FM17 regularly produces regens that are about that Bale/Rodriugez level but I've yet to see one I'd put alongside Messi or Ronaldo.

Basically the younger you can get them playing the better they will develop. As they age it obviously drops off a bit, I'm pretty sure there's a wheelhouse for different positions where a GK will still develop until he's about 30 while a playmaker might peak around 26. They're all general though and you might find a player doesn't peak until he's older, think Jamie Vardy in real life who didn't look like a quality player till well in to his twenties.

He looks like he could be a quality goal poacher, if those pace stats continue to develop he should be a nice poacher in a countering side, especially since he likes to beat the offside trap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFwwqPbpac

download this save

the game can produce gems like roanldo and messi but you have to be lucky to get them early on or patient

And to which age player is still developing his abilities? 24?

I was watching some videos on YouTube and I came across, this awesome one where a guy has played/simulated fm17 to the year 2067, that's 50 years in the future in case if you are too lazy to calculate :p

I will post the video's link at the bottom of the post.

Here are the best players in that save based on every major position:

Best Goalkeeper:

9YhjI.png

Best Right Back:

9YsfU.png

Best Center Back:

9Y2WN.png

Best Left Back:

9Y9ZK.png

Best Center Midfielders:

9YNPj.png

9Y1Ts.png

Best Right Midfielder:

9YBHS.png

Best Left Midfielder:

9YDdt.png

Best Attacking Midfielders:

9YnI4.png

9YaN5.png

Best Striker:

9Yp6J.png

And here is the link for the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFwwqPbpac

Do let me know, what you think of these kick *** players

Very interested to see how he develops, those are crazy stats at 16 but I don't think he'll get to Messi level with 6 passing unless he's drilled on his passing for the next few seasons.
I set uped training with focus on passing. I know that he sux with this ability but i think he will be a god anyway. Gonna show up him when he will kick 20.

whats your opinion on him hes having an amazing season he is really giving bale a run for his money to play in his preferred position

8pz6Sb.jpg

agosto granada

whats your opinion on him hes having an amazing season he is really giving bale a run for his money to play in his preferred position

8pz6Sb.jpg

He looks like the absolute blueprint for a winger. I'm not sure about his trait "Runs with ball through centre if he's going to be used as an old school winger but other than that he'll be a superstar if he gets game time. I see he has 4 goals from 7 EPL games, how has he scored them?

8pz6Sb.jpg
My opinion is you got a serial killer through your youth intake. Scariest looking regen Iv'e ever seen.

He looks like the absolute blueprint for a winger. I'm not sure about his trait "Runs with ball through centre if he's going to be used as an old school winger but other than that he'll be a superstar if he gets game time. I see he has 4 goals from 7 EPL games, how has he scored them?

he is playing as a winger support but he seems to tuck in cos bellerin is always up that right channel tbf because of my attacking fullbacks i get alot of goals from my wide players

My opinion is you got a serial killer through your youth intake. Scariest looking regen Iv'e ever seen.

you think hes sick let me show you someone better potential wise hes gotta be speicial considering my star rating rating superstars around 3.5 to 4.5

7xIEfe.jpg