First season with arsenal.

_______________Ozil__________________
Tello__________________________Walcott
________Ramsey_____Willshere__________
______________Arteta_________________
Gibbs___Koscielny___Mertesacker___Sagna
____________Szczezhney______________

Bought Bojan Krckich also, but he will arrive next summer.
Ultimately I want Neymar to replace tello and Busquets to replace arteta. And maybe if Ozil cant get to Natural at F9 role, I want to have Suarez there.

2017-18 with Galatasaray

GK: Fernando Muslera
DR: Kaan Ayhan
DL: Alex Telles
DC: Kurt Zouma (keep loaning him from chelsea haha)
DC: Semih Kaya
MC: Geoffrey Kondogbia
MC: Emre Can
AMR: Lucas Ocampos
AML: Bruma
AMC: Adnan Januzaj
ST: Michy Batshuayi

My Arsenal team beginning of second season. Won the league last year
In my opinion I have too many good players, thinking about offloading some but I don't want to have a young inexperienced squad. Suggestions?
Also I have the opportunity to sign Varane for 23m but his injury proneness puts me off. Should I go for him nonetheless?
View attachment 378106

My Arsenal team beginning of second season. Won the league last year
In my opinion I have too many good players, thinking about offloading some but I don't want to have a young inexperienced squad. Suggestions?
Also I have the opportunity to sign Varane for 23m but his injury proneness puts me off. Should I go for him nonetheless?
View attachment 593684

This depends what his potential is like. Also sell players in your squad who haven't got the ability at the moment to play every week.

Nope - the only fee was ?19m. I do little add ons, but not because I care about how the fees look. If I have the money I'm going to spend it where I see fit.

Bit of an over exageration there isn't there mate!! I haven't sold anyone - bar Lallana - for a massive fee. I'm doing an all English save so I'm looking for the best English players on youth intake day, so let me know how that is cheating or BS?

Stick your head out of your **** and have a look at how real football clubs around the world go about their business.
I was liking the way you were going about your all English team, but 'Stick your head out of your ****'? Really? No need for that, alexdesouza even said it was his opinion.

hi Folks,
Setting up my Leeds Team for 2017 (3rd year back in Premiership).

GK - Jack Butland, Declan Rudd, Jake Kean
DEF - Sam Byram (DR), Tom Lees (DC/R), Borja (DC), Karim Rekik - Loan from Man City(DL/C),Jetro Willems (DR/L), Antoine Conte (DC/R), Taye Taiwo (DL), Mark O'Hara (DR/C, DM), John Anthony Brooks (DC)
DM - Emmanuel Badu, Sergi Semper, Alexander Tettey, Josip Radosevic
CM - Bruno Fernandes, Alexander Merkel, Luke Murphy
AM - Valentin Eysseric, Gianluca Caprari, Thorgan Hazard, Max Gradel, Jean-Christophe Bahebeck
ST - Mario Mandzukic - Loan from Tottenham, Harry Kane.

You may not familiar with some of the players here were they came from.
Borja (AS Monaco), Willems(PSV), Conte (PSG), O'Hara (Kilmarnock), Badu (AC Milan), Semper (Barcelona 'B'), Radosevic (Napoli),
Fernandez (Novara), Merkel (Udinese), Eysseric (Nice), Caprari (Roma), Bahebeck (PSG), Brooks (Hertha Berlin).

Tactics wise we play a 4-5-1, with the emphasis on defense. Last year we finished 12th and only conceded 33 goals which was 2nd best in the league. We do struggle to score goals, hopefully Mandzukic will fix that.

By way would recommend Rekik for any mid-table premiership team.

Having done that it's off to Bundesliga 2 to try and get Bielefeld promoted, hopefully my Football Manger team has more heart than the real team.

Last edited:
hi guys! I'm managing Southampton, 3rd season.

GK - Stephane Ruffier

LB - Luke Shaw
RB - Nathaniel Clyne
CB - Eder Alvarez Balanta
CB - Steven Caulker
MC - Vincent Wanyama
MC - James Ward-Prowse
AMC - Gaston Ramirez
AMR - Xerdan Shaquiri
AML - Iker Muniain
ST - Pablo Osvaldo

I'm trying to build an english squad, so i'm rotating my young british stars

Will Hughes
Ravel Morrison
Ross Barkley
Eric Dier

I'm thinking about selling Gaston Ramirez and promoting a young brit to the starting eleven :)

GK - Stephane Ruffier

LB - Luke Shaw
RB - Nathaniel Clyne
CB - Steven Caulker
MC - Vincent Wanyama
MC - James Ward-Prowse
AMC - Gaston Ramirez
AMR - Xerdan Shaquiri
AML - Iker Muniain
ST - Pablo Osvaldo

Will Hughes
Ravel Morrison
Ross Barkley
Eric Dier

I'm thinking about selling Gaston Ramirez and promoting a young brit to the starting eleven :)
Always wanted to try and build a team full of Englishman, but never has the patience. Surprised you sold Lallana

GK - Stephane Ruffier

LB - Luke Shaw
RB - Nathaniel Clyne
CB - Steven Caulker
MC - Vincent Wanyama
MC - James Ward-Prowse
AMC - Gaston Ramirez
AMR - Xerdan Shaquiri
AML - Iker Muniain
ST - Pablo Osvaldo

Will Hughes
Ravel Morrison
Ross Barkley
Eric Dier

Look at John Stones. George Thorpe. Mason Bennett.

hi Folks,
Setting up my Leeds Team for 2017 (3rd year back in Premiership).

GK - Jack Butland, Declan Rudd, Jake Kean
DEF - Sam Byram (DR), Tom Lees (DC/R), Borja (DC), Karim Kekik - Loan from Man City(DL/C),Jetro Willems (DR/L), Antoine Conte (DC/R), Taye Taiwo (DL), Mark O'Hara (DR/C, DM), Anthony Brooks (DC)
DM - Emmanuel Badu, Sergi Semper, Alexander Tettey, Josip Radosevic
CM - Bruno Fernandes, Alexander Merkel, Luke Murphy
AM - Valentin Eysseric, Gianluca Caprari, Thorgan Hazard, Max Gradel, Jean-Christophe Bahebeck
ST - Mario Mandzukic - Loan from Tottenham, Harry Kane.

You may not familiar with some of the players here were they came from.
Borja (AS Monaco), Willems(PSV), Conte (PSG), O'Hara (Kilmarnock), Badu (AC Milan), Semper (Barcelona 'B'), Radosevic (Napoli),
Fernandez (Novara), Merkel (Udinese), Eysseric (Nice), Caprari (Roma), Bahebeck (PSG), Brooks (Hertha Berlin).

Tactics wise we play a 4-5-1, with the emphasis on defense. Last year we finished 12th and only conceded 33 goals which was 2nd best in the league. We do struggle to score goals, hopefully Mandzukic will fix that.

By way would recommend Kekik for any mid-table premiership team.

Having done that it's off to Bundesliga 2 to try and get Bielefeld promoted, hopefully my Football Manger team has more heart than the real team.
Apart from Kikik any other players you can recommend? I'm Reading in the prem, similar to Leeds. But unlike you I fecking struggle at the back, bought in Stones, Kalas, Glen Jonson and they all struggle. And to boost your attacking threat I recommend Adam Le Fondre, first season in the prem scored me 26 goals in 33 appearances. I don't know your tactic but if you like putting crosses in the bring him in.

Last edited:
Apart from Kikik any other players you can recommend? I'm Reading in the prem, similar to Leeds. But unlike you I fecking struggle at the back, bought in Stones, Kalas, Glen Jonson and they all struggle. And to boost your attacking threat I recommend Adam Le Fondre, first season in the prem scored me 26 goals in 33 appearances. I don't know your tactic but if you like putting crosses in the bring him in.

I think one one the reasons is my training is focused on defending/defensive positioning & understand my tactics. In Stones & Kalas you have picked up couple of outstanding young defenders, the knock Johnson has always been that he's better going forward than defending.

But i pay for that at the other end, you had Le Fondre score 26 goals. My team only scored 34 and 11 of those came from the penalty spot (lot of players trained in Italy, my team know how to fall over).

MUFC Squad

So, I am in the middle of the first season.. determined to do a save with Manchester United for atleast 25 years.. And I think I got really lucky with the transfers.. or it could be the fact that I spent a lot of time on it or whatever, but my team looks like the following:

(NOTE: Don't really play one basic formation - have three and rotate them in order to ensure that the opposition doesn't figure me out quickly : 3-6-1, 5-3-2 and a 4-2-3-1 are the three formations that I am rotating)

Squad:

GK: De Gea / Lindegaard / Amos (Dont need reinforcing here)

Fullbacks: Rafael / Fabio / Davide Santon / Evra
CBs: Ferdinand / Evans / Vidic / Balanta / Jones / Smalling

CMs/DMs: Sergio Busquets / Carrick / Giggs / Fellaini / Cleverley / Nick Powell (Out on loan)
Wingers: Valencia / Zaha (out on loan) / Draxler / Shaqiri

Strikers: RvP / Rooney / Welbeck / Henriquez (out on loan)

Sold off a lot of first team players and restructured most of the squad.. I know its unrealistic but well...

Beginning of the 3rd season with my AC Milan.

So far:

GK: Casteels / Bardi
FB: De Sciglio / Rodriguez / Digne
CB: Rami / Doria / Romagnoli / De Satis
BWM: Lars Bender / De Jong / Niclas Stark (young)
B2B: Cristante / Romero / Kovacic
IF: El Shaarawy / Pastore / Berardi
AP: Januzaj / Saponara / sometimes Kovacic
P: Zivkovic (BEAST !! Last season: Apps: 42 / Goals: 32 o_O) / Niang / Barbosa

I really don't know how what players i should buy. I have option to buy Pogba but I thought that 80M is a little to much even for this kinda guy.

Cheers ! :D

A.C. Milan
2014-15

GK: Amelia/Horn

LB: Moreno/Gabriel Silva
CB: Doria/Balanta
CB: Rami/Denswil
RB: Abate/De Sciglio

DM: Montolivo/Lucas Silva
CM: Xhaka/Bertolacci
CM: Rafinha/Poli

AM: Honda/Stanciu

ST: Balotelli/Saponara
ST: El Shaarawy/Rotariu

****, i have 60M to spend, but my team is already so **** covered :(

Last edited:
This squad but...

View attachment 369140

I only bought Pirlo to train Zelalem, Ryan Ledson, Dan Crowley and a regen named Marco Mercuri. He (Prilo) only cost me 1m but he's one of the top wage earners at 100k. Hopefully I can get 2 trainings out of him, if he stays another season, then four. Zelalem and Ledson are my DLPs so I may train Crowley to be more offensive. I don't think I'll be able to cater for Mercuri but I'll sell him for an obscene amount as he's rated 5-stars (whereas Ozil is 4 star, Zelalem is 4.5 star, etc).

Can't wait for Zelalem to be the new Viera XD

SUCH a balanced squad!

60d515a70a35d8143f5d62e19475a337.png

My transfers (I basically did a 80 percent squad overhaul in my mind :D)

b215ffa327b2320b5c08912bfb6d3c71.png

So yeah in total I sold more than what I bought yet my squad is definitely stronger... I have Paul Pogba joining in January for £30M from Juventus. (He got fined a week for missing training, he handed a transfer request, it was granted... :D)

Not sure what to do with him, I feel he's the next Toure and I don't want to kick Sami Khedira out of the starting eleven because he's been amazing for me, tempted to try Pogba as a DM to replace Carrick, though I'm not sure yet, I had to capitalise on Pogba because Real Madrid, Barcelona, FC Bayern and Chelsea were all interested and he is arguably the games best PA central midfielder... My best scout rates him PA five star and I have Toni Kroos and Khedira in my midfield... he's going to be beast.

Naturally I feel I wasted money on Ward-Prowse now because I bought him with the intent on him being Toni Kroos' partner next season (I loaned him back to Southampton) but that won't happen with Pogba in there, I may sell him providing I at least get my money back. Also Luke Shaw refused to talk to me, naturally R. Madrid will probably buy Rafael next season so I can get a replacement for Rafael in Danilo/Corchia and an Evra replacement could come in the form of Luke Shaw if he talks to me this time, if not I will get Ben Davies, or use De Scigilo. Most of my squad is set for the next 10 years with world class wonderkids coming through the ranks except LB, and strikers.

Last edited:
Panathinaikos - Jan. 2017

GK Delac - Kapino

DR Marinakis - Bakakis
CD Triantafyllopoulos - Lagos
CD Coates - Risvanis
DL Villarruel - Grillo

DM Tachtsidis - Uchoa
DM Gil Romero - Donis
MR Gianniotas - Katidis
ML Korovesis - Tatos

ST Fierro - Vadala