Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Hi Shyftyy i'm enjoying your tactic like no other even though is not ''quite perfect'' as some people says, this is the one i like most, i'm playing with Real Madrid (second season now) and from the start i've seen that CR7 was struggling in the SS position so what i did, looking at the BBM stats requirement i tried to retrain him at that position ( didn't like it that much but it's working) and he surprised me here some ss:

View attachment 511481

this is My current team and the way I play in all my home and neautral games (using an attacking mentality) but in away matches I'm putting a def. minded players as BBM like Khedira and Xabi Alonso and switch mentality to counter or defensive (that depends on how i'm playing against)

this is how i finish my first seasson and how many goals did CR7

View attachment 511491View attachment 511495

He ( CR7) was a BEAST

So for a finish I just have to say GOOD WORK mate you deserve much more then applause and thumbs up, keep up the good work!!!

PS: I'm playing the v2 and not the v2,1 and don't concede that much from corners or DFK and IFK sorry but i don't have a ss for this but if i remember i did only concede 3 or for last season from DFK and corners.

See you mate and cheers!!

Sorry, I missed this post earlier. Using Cr7 as BBM is very interesting, I hadn't thought about that option and it seems he does very well there.

Thanks for the support, glad you enjoy the tactic!

Finished my fast test with this tweaked version (1 SS 2 WM.tac) of the suberb Shyftyy’s tactic version 2.1.
As usual in my tests I made no subs, unless forced, and always asked my AM to pick the team before every match.
No signings. Used original United team.
Never changed mentality, or tweaked the tactic.

I’m very very impressed with the results, the best I have seen in any test I made.
I know it’s United, but I have never got over 90 points in a MU test in the PL.
It’s also the best defensive record I’ve ever achieved with only 13 goals conceded in the league.
Just for the record also won CL and League cup, lost FA on extra time to City 2-1 (in extra time some subs would be useful…)
View attachment 414787

Finished my fast test with this tweaked version (1 SS 2 WM.tac) of the suberb Shyftyy’s tactic version 2.1.
As usual in my tests I made no subs, unless forced, and always asked my AM to pick the team before every match.

I’m very very impressed with the results, the best I have seen in any test I made.
I know it’s United, but I have never got over 90 points in a MU test in the PL.
It’s also the best defensive record I’ve ever achieved with only 13 goals conceded in the league.
Just for the record also won CL and League cup, lost FA on extra time to City 2-1 (in extra time some subs would be useful…)
View attachment 511808

Very good job mate! Just came home from work and still need to eat but I'll try to put it in the main post after :)

So I just finished my first season with Wigan and what a season!

I did do a lot of transfers and loans, focused on getting some young talents to play in the first team and get the most out of them in the future.

View attachment 511992

Won the league, not by much but with the extreme tight schedule I had in Apri, with five matches in 7 days :O I can only be happy !
I had a lot of focus on the UEFA Cup, which have costed some points a long the way.

View attachment 511967 View attachment 511973

Beating among others 3 spanish sides, Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico Madrid to meet Marseille in the final.

View attachment 511976 View attachment 511982 View attachment 511986

My squad: View attachment 511957

Once again. thanks for a great tactic.
I am very exited to try it out in the BPL :D

Last edited:
So I just finished my first season with Wigan and what a season!

I did do a lot of transfers and loans, focused on getting some young talents to play in the first team and get the most out of them in the future.

View attachment 511992

Won the league, not by much but with the extreme tight schedule I had in Apri, with five matches in 7 days :O I can only be happy !
I had a lot of focus on the UEFA Cup, which have costed some points a long the way.

View attachment 511967 View attachment 511973

Beating among others 3 spanish sides, Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico Madrid to meet Marseille in the final.

View attachment 511976 View attachment 511982 View attachment 511986

My squad: View attachment 511957

Once again. thanks for a great tactic.
I am very exited to try it out in the BPL :D

Fantastic! thank you for making it fun to create tactics :) Can't open all attachments though :D

Thanks,mate
A middle team will attract more interests for this tweak tactic.

Finished my fast test with this tweaked version (1 SS 2 WM.tac) of the suberb Shyftyy?s tactic version 2.1.

I?m very very impressed with the results, the best I have seen in any test I made.
I know it?s United, but I have never got over 90 points in a MU test in the PL.
It?s also the best defensive record I?ve ever achieved with only 13 goals conceded in the league.
Just for the record also won CL and League cup, lost FA on extra time to City 2-1 (in extra time some subs would be useful?)
View attachment 511808

Finished my fast test with this tweaked version (1 SS 2 WM.tac) of the suberb Shyftyy?s tactic version 2.1.

I?m very very impressed with the results, the best I have seen in any test I made.
I know it?s United, but I have never got over 90 points in a MU test in the PL.
It?s also the best defensive record I?ve ever achieved with only 13 goals conceded in the league.
Just for the record also won CL and League cup, lost FA on extra time to City 2-1 (in extra time some subs would be useful?)
View attachment 511808

Dimartino which match prep did u use ?