Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Last edited:
hi dinjesk

I would like to try this tactic with leeds are you thinking of releasing it?

little by little I will post throughout the season, sorry for my english but im italian xD

I noticed in the screenshot and don't worry your English is fine.

Looking forward to more updates. Thanks for testing or Mille Grazie :)

according to you, to make the most goals better offensive moves or team play?

I prefer teamwork, not sure about the goals but I seems to be a bit better defensively. Just my feelings though.

Just got thumped 4-1 away at Liverpool and the board summoned me... I have to get 10 points from the next 5 games otherwise I'm sacked.

I'm sat in 5th, within 5 points of top too.

Argh!

Are you're latest tweaks working?

Just got thumped 4-beatataway at Liverpool and the board summoned me... I have to get 10 points from the next 5 games otherwise I'm sacked.

I'm sat in 5th, within 5 points of top too.

Argh!

Are you're latest tweaks working?

The results were there but I played only 3 games (loss to arsenal, then won against manchester City and Chelsea) so it may be too little to properly test. Putting Ben arfa to close down corners didnt seem to help if he was doing it at all. I put Collocini as BPD C and Mbia as BPD X as per their preffered style of playing.

Keep morale high. I rarely rest or rotate. What surprised me was the positive reaction I got when being aggresive during halftime because they were 2-1 down against Chelsea. Ended up winning 4-2 as in the post above.

Last edited:
Who do you have as SS Mike? I ask because you sold Ben Arfa right? He is a beast for me so perhaps that is the difference.

Ok, I have ben arfa and gouffran as his back up. Marveux might be nice too though. Not sure if Berbatov can play the role?

hi dinjesk

I would like to try this tactic with leeds are you thinking of releasing it?

with premission of shyftyy i can upload it here.

not gonna open a thread for my self, finding it hard to create an opening post.

Upload, please! I will test it with LL team.

I don't mind but it gets messy with comments on 2 different versions so please clearly state to which version you are referring to if you have questions to Dinjesk