Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

I don't think that works since that means the wingbacks will mostly come free around the sideline from where it's harder to get those free runs at goal. It will also lead to the cross becoming the prioritised option meaning a lot less CCC.You could of course give it a go in your test though. Don't you already get goals from crosses though? It should be a dual threat as you can see in the goal analysis I posted on page 11 where all the goal assists are nicely distributed across all areas.
ok :) I will continue as it stands

Can you please tell me the training you do pre season and when season started?
don't really get it :D

I confirm that it is better to put "offensive moves" will create many more opportunities, such as screen, whereas I cazorla and other injured players :)

pre season I put "team togetherness", "very high", and pre-race "tactics", I now have "balanced medium" and "offensive moves"

I confirm that it is better to put "offensive moves" will create many more opportunities, such as screen, whereas I cazorla and other injured players :)

Thanks for testing this AndyC91. I will update the training write-up over the weekend!

Hi Xilence,

A bit hard to explain properly (since I am at work not getting anything done :p )but what I think you mean with when the seasons starts is that I use several leagues when I start up a game. Now, since I play England the season will normally start in July 2013. However, you can change the start dates based on any selected league so if you include German leagues for example, you can start (by changing start game date) in June 2013 giving you more time for pre-season training , extra friendlies etc.

Try the link I posted for pre-season on Passion4football manager in the pre-season part of the first post.

I will use the first couple of weeks for Fitness-Heavy and match training tactics only. Don't forget to set the scheduling bar to 50%

After 3-4 friendlies I switch to Team Cohesion (since you'll have bought players etc) and keep match training on tactics only.

For the season it self, Andy has just confirmed that: Balanced-Average for general training and match training - attacking movement seems to have the best results with the scheduling bar to say about 20%

Last edited:
Andy has just confirmed that: Balanced-Average for general training and match training - attacking movement seems to have the best results.
oh yes, I won the last game 6-2 against southampton ;)

Shyftyy mate can i post a tweaked tactic on this thread?

Yes, I just hope that when people have questions they will clearly specify which tactic or tweak they are referring to :) Can I put your comment on how good you think the tactic is in the main post? Would like to put some referrals in there when I update it? :)

Last edited:
And when you getting dominated you do any changes?

Not to the tactic, I get aggresive during teamtalks and make some substitutions. This may change later when I am actually playing but for now I want to see how the basic tactic lasts over a whole season.

Not to the tactic, I get aggresive during teamtalks and make some substitutions. This may change later when I am actually playing but for now I want to see how the basic tactic lasts over a whole season.
if you want to do 2 seasons with the arsenal :) but I do not know how much time I finish :)

Yes, I just hope that when people have questions they will clearly specify which tactic or tweak they are referring to :) Can I put your comment on how good you think the tactic is in the main post? Would like to put some referrals in there when I update it? :)

that's great mate, here's the tactic View attachment 421160 iv'e just called it a 7-1-2 so i wouldn't get it mixed up with my tactics so just call it whatever you want since it's yours mate

that's great mate, here's the tactic View attachment 497837 iv'e just called it a 7-1-2 so i wouldn't get it mixed up with my tactics so just call it whatever you want since it's yours mate

Thanks Nezza, I will create a testing section in the main post tonight or tomorrow since I am work right now and they will not appreciate it if I download tactics here :)