Signing of the season so far?

Rafael van der Vaart, without a doubt. Price disclosed at between 7 - 8 million pounds for a playmaker who has scored 13 goals so far this season, single-handedly carrying us through many of our games.

Tiote, VDV, David Luiz(that 90minutes was worth the fee), Hernandez and Chamakh.

I am sure Luiz will be a fantastic player but lets just wait and see how he does over a 6month period. Can't really judge over 1 game. No doubts in my mind he will be terrific.

VDV and Hernandez. Both are fantastic

VDV is a regular starter, Hernandez is more like an impact sub. Both have done their job well.

van der Vaart, without doubt, one of the Premier League's best players this season :)

However, Stephen Hunt ain't been that bad ;)

suarez, not just in real life but i signed him with m.city and scored 51 goals in 38 games

VDV, for saying how money gets chucked around in football (Carrol & Torres) this guy came really cheap, and for his talent it was a coup for Redknapp

Chicharito for sure, he's young and will only improve, he'll turn into a world class striker. For 8 million it was a great deal. As for VDV, he's been great but he's so injury prone, it won't be awhile before the injury problems kick in and he loses form.

At the beginning of the season I would've said Chamakh but he's admitted to needing a long rest 'cause he can't cope with the pace of the Prem. So for now, it's VDV.

Anyone else?
BTW, how many goals do you think hernandez will net this season by the end?