Signing of the season so far?

Bump

If Stoke win the FA Cup on Saturday i would like suggest Jermaine Pennant for signing of the season, less than 3 million pounds and he has been at the heart of Stoke's recent good form.

The majority of the debate appears to be between Hernandez and VDV and who am i to argue, for me Hernandez just gets it, he has got better as the season has progressed and when United have needed goals at the business end of the season Hernandez has produced. Whereas VDV has dipped in form when Spurs needed him to be on top form and now Spurs need a result to secure 5th.
Up to February i would have agreed with VDV but the season runs until May. Hernandez FTW

VDV was great - earlier on in the season.

I'm a liverpool fan, but no matter what team you support it's impossible to deny the talent of Javier Hernandez who is IMO the best signing of the season, in terms of impact and contriibutions to the team

Such a good player and someone who has been vital for united in the latter stages of the season, as vital as Berbatov was in the early stages.

Suarez and Meireles have been great signings for Liverpool too

I agree with cnaylor89, Hernandez has been amazing this season. He is only 22 years old and its only his first season in England but you got to admit he has made an amazing impact for United.