I downloaded the English megapack, but the Bournemouth one isn't working. Anyway of fixing this?

Is the Championship & The Premier League updates on the OP the latest ones mate?

Is the Championship & The Premier League updates on the OP the latest ones mate?

They are put into divisions based on 10.3 patch. All teams are done though, so download the league which they were in last season:)

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:55 PM ----------

I will be releasing a pack soon, with some of the missing logos. Quite a few missed out, and I will do my best to complete all of them.

DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST ANY LEAGUES/LOGOS

Hi there, loving this style, I have a request:

I know people don't like sharing ATN and Templates, I was wondering, could i get the atn or template please, I have a huge amount of logos (some questionable quality) and I could upload the results (4 levels below Blue Square Nth/Sth in England for example)

I'll understand if you don't wish to share your creattion, i'll just have to stick to TomDixon's ESS logo's, similar yet inferior compared to SilkySideways

Hi there, loving this style, I have a request:

I know people don't like sharing ATN and Templates, I was wondering, could i get the atn or template please, I have a huge amount of logos (some questionable quality) and I could upload the results (4 levels below Blue Square Nth/Sth in England for example)

I'll understand if you don't wish to share your creattion, i'll just have to stick to TomDixon's ESS logo's, similar yet inferior compared to SilkySideways

I am already working on the logos for lower English Leagues, so shouldn't be too far away.

I am already working on the logos for lower English Leagues, so shouldn't be too far away.
If you need any help/can't find a logo, let me know, i only have about 5 missing from England (For levels 1-10 THIS season)

Stu, VERY cool logos :D I've downloaded all up to Azerbaijan that is in the Game Addons section in here. I was just wondering if you could tell me how to do it though (if possible) as I'd like to give it a go myself. I've just downloaded Photoshop CS2 version and have been playing about with it but if you don't want to let me know it's cool. I was just wanting to have a go at it myself like I say to see how it's done ^^)

EDIT-Sorry - I'm up to the Uzbekistan that were posted there 4 weeks ago.

Last edited:
how do you get them in the game where do you put them ?

sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010/???

how do you get them in the game where do you put them ?

sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010/???

Yeh - C:/Documents & Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/logos/

Could anyone whip something up for the Tajikstan League? Teams, etc

Just to let you know that the FC Andorra from the country of Andorra is wrong. This is the logo that is showing -

Andorra_CF.png

The above logo is the Andorra CF club from Spain. The FC Andorra logo is this one -

140px-FC_Andorra.jpg

Just thought I'd let you know so that you can fix this :)

I have almost replicated the atn file, just can't get the drop shadow right, a few tweaks and I should have it

8325214.png

Why are you trying to make the template to MY logo style. The people I select are the ones that get the template, no one else, so I would appreciate you not trying to duplicate MY style

I haven't that logo was made using TomDixon's ESS style
and I asked for the template, you said no, so i carried on using an inferior logo style - as I said before shame you wouldn't share it - and I have no intentions of releasing the logos i make for my game, so what the Fark does it matter what style I try to copy - eh?

As long as they are not released, I am fine, but if a single logo gets released, it will be reported, seeing as I am a member of almost every FM site on the web.

Yes, even the foreign ones.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I haven't that logo was made using TomDixon's ESS style
and I asked for the template, you said no, so i carried on using an inferior logo style - as I said before shame you wouldn't share it - and I have no intentions of releasing the logos i make for my game, so what the Fark does it matter what style I try to copy - eh?

EDIT: TomDixon's ESS Logos are suprisingly similar to YOUR logo style, but are 2 years older than YOUR logos style, so who is replicating what?

Yes I got the idea from that style, and Tom already knows I used a similar style to his, and he is fine with it. The only similarity is the Perspective of the logo.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Also, If you ain't requesting a logo, or downloading, don't Spam my thread unless it's relevant. Thank You:D

it was relevant, I made a request, that was denied, so i edited the post, i now know i could've deleted it entirely which i'll do in future - and its more than similar to Toms style - i took examples of your style from the download - and made logos using ESS and they are exactly the same size, and the shine is exactly the same place, and the filesize is exactly the same!
Also - if you post something free on the internet, don't cry when it gets copied - think of the millions in piracy for paid art

First of all, I didn't deny the request -

Secondly, Tom has already said to me that he is fine with me using a similar design to his, as long as it was not a DIRECT COPY. And the logos are bound to be the same size, as they are 180x180, STANDARD LOGO SIZE FOR FM10. The shine is similar, and is in a similar place because the angle of the logo means the shine needs to be at the nearest edge, otherwise it looks wrong and unbalanced.

Also, Even if something is free on the internet, it is common courtesy to ask the original owners permission to use or re-distribute their work. my stuff never gets copied mate, thats why the templates are held by me, and a select few TRUSTED people. No offence, but I am not going to hand a template out to someone who has been a member on the site for 10 days and has posted 59 times.

Also, please stop posting here unless it is requesting a logo, or downloading, don't Spam my thread unless it's relevant.

If you keep posting drivel, I will report you for spam, and hinting at theft of another persons work.

OK, could you do the following logos please as the ones in your England megapack are out of date or wrong, thank you

606.png
623.png
631.png

633.png
636.png
664.png
687.png

693.png
5100039.png

the filenames are their ID's

Yes I will do those and upload to thread later hopefully. Have you got a better quality Huddersfield logo?

Scratch that, got a better quality version.:)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Morecambe one is posted in this thread already. Once the new season starts I will re-upload packs with all new logos.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

NEW LOGOS
I have new logos for 2 teams, which can be now added to the game.

MORECAMBE - Coca-Cola League 2)
morecambe.png
View attachment 58259

TIGRES UANL - Mexican Primera Division)
104360.png
View attachment 58258

To use these, simply copy and paste them into the relevant folders, and overwrite the old badges.

Previous post with morecambe logos

Previous post with morecambe logos

Yeah, i did download it, but i personally think that the drop shadow was forgotten on that logo, hence why I requested it again. I have approx 400 other requests... but i'll wait til the lower leagure logos are done and see whats left :)

Yeah, i did download it, but i personally think that the drop shadow was forgotten on that logo, hence why I requested it again. I have approx 400 other requests... but i'll wait til the lower leagure logos are done and see whats left :)

No, the shadow is correct, I use atn files for these logos, make life easier.;)

No, the shadow is correct, I use atn files for these logos, make life easier.;)
cool, cool

Three more logo's that have changed this season

Northampton Town, Accrington Stanley & Grays Athletic

689.png
109210.png
5100184.png

I think Northampton & Accrington are improvements, but Grays !!??!! WTF looks like a kid drew it!!

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Have you got a better quality Huddersfield logo?

Scratch that, got a better quality version.:)
Where from?? I have hunted high n low for a better version lol