Delete ALL other logo styles. then start FM, go to preferences, untick skin cache, and tick reload skin on confirm. that should fix it.
Problem is that I've done that and no joy, would I need to delete all football manager stuff from 09 from my recycling bin as well??

Problem is that I've done that and no joy, would I need to delete all football manager stuff from 09 from my recycling bin as well??

I don't understand why....:S, maybe delete the SilkySideways that are casuing problems, and re-download, that sometimes works...

I don't understand why....:S, maybe delete the SilkySideways that are casuing problems, and re-download, that sometimes works...
I have already tried that as well, I never got round to deleting the massive 9,000 logo pack which I had in my FM 09 folder which I'm only getting round to deleting now :/... I can't understand why either because some work and some don't

I have already tried that as well, I never got round to deleting the massive 9,000 logo pack which I had in my FM 09 folder which I'm only getting round to deleting now :/... I can't understand why either because some work and some don't

All I can say is that the FM09 files are stored in documents/Sports Interactive, and '09' would be read before '10'.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

NPOWER LOGOS

Championship
12.png
12-1.png

League 1
league1.png
league1-1.png

League 2
league2.png
league2-1.png

TO USE -

1 - Right click on the logos, and save image as. Go to FM10/graphics/logos, and overwirite old Championship, League 1, League 2 logos(normal & small)

I will also update downloads.

hahaha jamie F is saying all that i need to say :(

oh yea, and i downloaded the other logo mega pack and still face the same problem even when i delete the silkysideways logos, shows that its our configuration i guess besides the ticking and unticking part....

so i think the problem might be that we will have to delete our old, original club logos from the fm 2010 databse, imma go try it out (anyone know how can i find the club logos files from the original fm 2010)?

Last edited:
hahaha jamie F is saying all that i need to say :(

oh yea, and i downloaded the other logo mega pack and still face the same problem even when i delete the silkysideways logos, shows that its our configuration i guess besides the ticking and unticking part....

so i think the problem might be that we will have to delete our old, original club logos from the fm 2010 databse, imma go try it out (anyone know how can i find the club logos files from the original fm 2010)?
There is the option of that but it still doesn't explain why it works for everybody else and not us... I have deleted all my logos and am now going to download the Silky Sideways logos and start from scratch. The thing is I checked the config file and everything seemed to add up??? I'm totally confuzzled

I am going to re-do the opening post later, so all countries have the national logo in SilkySideways:) Hopefully make it more organised as well.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

There is the option of that but it still doesn't explain why it works for everybody else and not us... I have deleted all my logos and am now going to download the Silky Sideways logos and start from scratch. The thing is I checked the config file and everything seemed to add up??? I'm totally confuzzled

Just download one of two packs, make sure they work 100%(normal and small), and if they do, then download them all.:)

I am going to re-do the opening post later, so all countries have the national logo in SilkySideways:) Hopefully make it more organised as well.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Just download one of two packs, make sure they work 100%(normal and small), and if they do, then download them all.:)
All that I know is that Mexico works 100% and all European countries in the mega pack except England, France, Italy and Spain work. Nothing in Spain worked, Just the Premier League clubs except Hull worked, A couple for France and a handful for Italy worked. The rest seemed to work fine... I'll try your suggestion

All that I know is that Mexico works 100% and all European countries in the mega pack except England, France, Italy and Spain work. Nothing in Spain worked, Just the Premier League clubs except Hull worked, A couple for France and a handful for Italy worked. The rest seemed to work fine... I'll try your suggestion

Download the packs that didn't work before, as they are all available in seperate packs, see if they work.

Download the packs that didn't work before, as they are all available in seperate packs, see if they work.
Cheers mate. I'll try this tomorrow as I have a day off, had 2 exams today so I really can't be bothered to stress about anything else today

Cheers mate. I'll try this tomorrow as I have a day off, had 2 exams today so I really can't be bothered to stress about anything else today

NP mate, hope you get your Silky Sideways fix :p

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Lower Leagues for England will hopefully be uploaded tonight by MunchkinCurt, who has kindly stepped in to help with the making of them :)

NP mate, hope you get your Silky Sideways fix :p
It's not a massive deal but the fact I like to have everything perfect, nothing out of place etc. means that this is really bugging me. Cheers for all your help and advice, and fair play on making these along with the other lads :)

k lads you dont mind if i do it like

Unibond...
Ryman
ect...

Instead of level 7 all at once?

ok just doing config for unibond premier then i start on ryman

:)

nice work and do you still need anymore helpers because i would be happy to help :D

Ugh, the same problem still persists. Would it have something to do with the original logo's or something as the problems that I have are in
-England: Championship-BSN/BSS
-France: Every club bar about 3
-Italy: Half the things work
-Denmark: Everything
-Spain: Everything

Bit annoying tbh

Ugh, the same problem still persists. Would it have something to do with the original logo's or something as the problems that I have are in
-England: Championship-BSN/BSS
-France: Every club bar about 3
-Italy: Half the things work
-Denmark: Everything
-Spain: Everything

Bit annoying tbh

I honestly don't know why they won't work....There is only two of you that can't get them working, so I don't know....:S It's weird though.....Are you sure there are absolutely no logos with configs anywhere else in the Sports Interactive folders?

I honestly don't know why they won't work....There is only two of you that can't get them working, so I don't know....:S It's weird though.....Are you sure there are absolutely no logos with configs anywhere else in the Sports Interactive folders?
I have nothing else, it's just the standard logo's that don't change I think and a handful more