I have nothing else, it's just the standard logo's that don't change I think and a handful more

I honestly don't get it.....I can't think of any way except this - put ALL Silky Sideways in a main folder called 'aaaSilkySideways'. The game reads files alphabetically, so if you have two logos/faces etc with the same config, one in folder face a, and other in folder called face b, it will read face a first. Then restart game, do the settings, see what happens.

off topic but will help if people want to continue playing. i have released a update for fm10 with all the latest transfers etc. can be found in the transfer updates section

off topic but will help if people want to continue playing. i have released a update for fm10 with all the latest transfers etc. can be found in the transfer updates section

Please remove this post from here, I don't care for spam or off-topic stuff on my thread.

New Bundesliga logos for 2010-2011 season -

22.png
222.png

Both Bundesliga 1 and 2 have the same logo, so use these for both.

To use these -

1 - Right click on the logo, and 'save image as'.
2 - Go to the relative folder(ie Bundesliga) and overwrite the old ones.

good work stu

English level 7 (its coming) June 2010

:D I am currently doin the Spanish Tercera, groups 1-16.....16 groups, 18 teams in each group, a **** of a lot of stuff to do....:(

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

If there are any particular packs you want, that haven't been done, please post them and I will get them done and uploaded ASAP

cheers mate what i would appreciate because my editor is slow is if someone would get me the unqiue id's for level 7 if someone does it id be very grateful

Do you need any help with these? If so, Please PM me with instructions.

cheers mate what i would appreciate because my editor is slow is if someone would get me the unqiue id's for level 7 if someone does it id be very grateful

I use FM, its easier, and you can check that they are working that way. Go into Preferences, Display & Sound, and click the show unique ID box.

o yeh now i feel an idiot :( lol

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

also i wouldnt mind doing singled out requests for peoples "fantasy teams"

Hi guys! Any chance of getting some South Korean logos made up? The K League and N League would be fantastic! :)

Does the worldwide country and nation megapack includeclub logos?

Is there a megapack for all competition logos? seem to be missing a few but great work non the less :)

Is there a megapack for all competition logos? seem to be missing a few but great work non the less :)

I am doing a remake of competitions, and will release seperately, including 2014 WC logo, and new competition logos.