Is there any chance of you doing this with International team crests?

Done - Top of 1st post or HERE

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

If you ever release a megapack with all the logos, feel free to upload it to the FM-Base servers. Will be a good test to see if the new server can cope with a large file download.

Yeah, we will do, but still have an external link as backup if anything goes wrong.

Amazing work guys! Gives my game that added *** appeal is lacks :p keep it up!

once everything's finished, I'm sure I will download them. Great logos, nice work the two of you.

cheers

Guys you are awesome!
Great work!
There will be a Rep. Ireland first division pack? (I'm playing happily with Kildare County and this will be a great enhanchement)
Thank you!
:)

Guys you are awesome!
Great work!
There will be a Rep. Ireland first division pack? (I'm playing happily with Kildare County and this will be a great enhanchement)
Thank you!
:)

Yes, I have a couple of other South American leagues to do, then I will add a few to Europe
==========================
Chile Pack Ready to Download HERE

Can someone make this logo for me in normal and small size? :D Thx in advance :D

I love these logos i have all the leagues that are available to download. Iv had them for a while now.

However...

i have just noticed whilst doing my Bradford that Bournemouth's badge is still at the default stage small and large. It is the only badge throughout the entire english leagues that isn't silky sideways.

I have both of the Bournemouth badges small and normal sizes in the correct folders a long with all the other badges.

any ideas??? :S

Great logos and it's amazing as you have done so many logos. A big well done and thanks very much.

I love these logos i have all the leagues that are available to download. Iv had them for a while now.

However...

i have just noticed whilst doing my Bradford that Bournemouth's badge is still at the default stage small and large. It is the only badge throughout the entire english leagues that isn't silky sideways.

I have both of the Bournemouth badges small and normal sizes in the correct folders a long with all the other badges.

any ideas??? :S

The Bournemouth logo is unchangeable. I am looking to find a way to change it, but no luck yet:(

Oh right fair enough mate, sorry if that was already mentioned on the thread, i just didn't expect anyone else to have had the problem to be honest.

GREAT work so far though, these are the best logos created for this game!
I havent got OCD or nothing so it doesn't bother me too much ;) just an observation

good luck finding it out, and well done again on these logos (H)

Quite like these, downloaded them all so far, they look cool with the facepacks i have. Nice work

Next packs will be around 2 weeks away, as I have a few kits to sort out for databases that have been uploaded.

God, those packs rocks!! Great job!

Thanks a lot, just happy to see people using and enjoying my work:)

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

ECUADOR MEGAPACK READY FOR DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:48 PM ----------

PARAGUAY MEGAPACK
DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

PERU MEGAPACK
DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

URUGUAY MEGAPACK
DOWNLOAD HERE

1207603179eJZz8P.jpg

You guy's deserve it :)

Thanks mate.:) Only Venezuela left, and then S. America Megapack is done:D

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

VENEZUELA PACK
DOWNLOAD HERE