These are brilliant! Work great with the world super league. Don't suppose there is any chance of New Zealand being added to the work in progress?

I love these, European Megapack is amazing, top job lads.

Stu, can you put all South American ones into a big megapack?

Last edited:
These are brilliant! Work great with the world super league. Don't suppose there is any chance of New Zealand being added to the work in progress?

I have a couple in North/Central/South America to do, then I will move on, but NZ will be added to the WIP:)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I love these, European Megapack is amazing, top job lads.

Stu, can you put all South American ones into a big megapack?

Yes the South America Megapack will be uploaded later, just need to add the continental competitions to it.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I have fixed the Uruguay pack, the config for the small logos didnt work, have re-done it, and it works.:)

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I have updated Venezuela pack with several new logos.

did not know where to comment and to who to mention in it, but the work you and whoever else is involved in creating all of this is simply incredible and wanted to thank you for enhancing many Fm players gaming experiences including myself! keep up the fantastic work :D
quote originally posted as a visitor message by Raiken007

thankyou very much we're happy to help :)

quote originally posted as a visitor message by Raiken007

thankyou very much we're happy to help :)

Exactly what I said. We are very happy to see people enjoying what we have done. It's a nice feeling to know we changed peoples games for the better.:)

can you guys do a pack for Thailand? I am playing with a custom db and am looking for actual logos

can you guys do a pack for Thailand? I am playing with a custom db and am looking for actual logos

I am moving onto Asia next, once the Sth. America pack is up, and New Zealand.

South America Megapack will be uploaded and ready for download in the next 30 minutes.

CHINA Megapack - DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

SAUDI ARABIA Megapack - DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

UAE Megapack - DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

NEW ZEALAND Megapack - DOWNLOAD HERE

and it just keeps getting bigger and better :p. Looking forward to the world megapack :)

hello any chance you could do the new morecambe fc badge, it is to be used at the start of next year when the new stadium opens but i would like it now as it would add a bit more realism, here is a pic of it cheers in advance gingeee85

morecambe-fc.jpg

hello any chance you could do the new morecambe fc badge, it is to be used at the start of next year when the new stadium opens but i would like it now as it would add a bit more realism, here is a pic of it cheers in advance gingeee85

morecambe-fc.jpg

I will make that one, and post it up so you can update your pack.

Starting using this the other day, absolutely love them.

NEW LOGOS
I have new logos for 2 teams, which can be now added to the game.

MORECAMBE - Coca-Cola League 2)
morecambe.png
View attachment 58259

TIGRES UANL - Mexican Primera Division)
104360.png
View attachment 58258

To use these, simply copy and paste them into the relevant folders, and overwrite the old badges.