If anyone has any new logos, club or competition, please post the picture or url here, and I will add them. Also, links for the nPower logos for Championship, League 1, and League 2 would be helpful.

I havnt got a complete country from N.America yet lol so instead of releasing 'drips n drabs' and incomplete, individual packs im just going to release the mega pack when im finished lol in some cases i can only find 2 logos for some countries lol

Could you possibly do this logo?
1106320.png

No? Its for my swedish division 5 team.

Right, i've saved the uk mega pack into my graphics folder but the new logos aren't loading up GRRRR!!!

Also i have ticked always reload skin on confirm in preferences and it still isn't working any suggestions??

Right, i've saved the uk mega pack into my graphics folder but the new logos aren't loading up GRRRR!!!

Also i have ticked always reload skin on confirm in preferences and it still isn't working any suggestions??

have you extracted the contents using WinRAR?

Thanks, i downloaded winRAR and ectracted the files and now its working thanks..

Last edited:
anyone good with skins??? I just downloaded the bbc motd fm10 skin and i can't find it to use it on the game...

Hi. I have not read all comments, so it might have been asked before, but what skin do you use ? :)

Unfortunately, I haven't made any more packs recently. I will hopefully be uploading some Asian Packs soon.

hi guys i love these logos u will you be making this please ever
thanks if you do
no problem if you dont :)
logo

100px-NMIFA_crest.svg.png