I think I asked this before but cant remember are you going to do all the nations flags as well?

I think I asked this before but cant remember are you going to do all the nations flags as well?

I'm not sure tbh mate. I assume yes but it's never right to assume lol

Last edited:
No config in the danish 2. Division section of megapack**************

could ne one make club logos for super bladesmans level 11english tier im currently fc united and id really like the logos for that league and beyond

Just to let you know guys your Hungary pack is missing a couple of top league teams: Keckskemet and Diosgyor :)

D:
Diosgyor_Miskolc__old_logo_-logo-688B25ED05-seeklogo.com.gif

K:
Kecskeméti_TE.png

Thought I'd give you the heads up :)

Last edited:
I need a little bit of help... I had downloaded the pack of 9,000 logos and then started downloading the SS stuff. I have downloaded the European and South American Megapack but some countries are fine and others are not and even in a league, some teams have the logos and some don't. I tried deleting the other pack but i still have the logos from it. The screenshot below will hopefully explain my problem

View attachment 65820

Last edited:
I need a little bit of help... I had downloaded the pack of 9,000 logos and then started downloading the SS stuff. I have downloaded the European and South American Megapack but some countries are fine and others are not and even in a league, some teams have the logos and some don't. I tried deleting the other pack but i still have the logos from it. The screenshot below will hopefully explain my problem

View attachment 65820

Have you unchecked the skin cache bit on preferences. Happened to me, might help :)

Guys, if I download the 3 megapacks (Europe, South Africa and Nations) will I have ALL the nations posted below them? Or are some left out?

Also, I already have a logo pack, will I need to delete them?? Thanks

Guys, if I download the 3 megapacks (Europe, South Africa and Nations) will I have ALL the nations posted below them? Or are some left out?

Also, I already have a logo pack, will I need to delete them?? Thanks

Yes, all megapacks contain ALL logos form that continent. The other logo pack, go to its folder, and put 'zzz' at the start, and 'aaa' at the start of the Silky one, as the game reads files alphabetically.

Yes, all megapacks contain ALL logos form that continent. The other logo pack, go to its folder, and put 'zzz' at the start, and 'aaa' at the start of the Silky one, as the game reads files alphabetically.

Thanks for the prompt reply! There are only the Europe and N/American mega Packs right? (continent-wise I mean). The rest are nations megapacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong :p

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

So yeh, I think I confirmed. North/Central America Megapack. Asia Megapack. Africa Megapack. Oceania megapack. All I want (Its a lot xD)

Oceanina and Africa ain't done yet am I right. Coz if the they are might aswell download the 1 file present.

Thanks for the prompt reply! There are only the Europe and N/American mega Packs right? (continent-wise I mean). The rest are nations megapacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong :p

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

So yeh, I think I confirmed. North/Central America Megapack. Asia Megapack. Africa Megapack. Oceania megapack. All I want (Its a lot xD)

Oceanina and Africa ain't done yet am I right. Coz if the they are might aswell download the 1 file present.

No, Asia, Africa & Oceania are WIP still, and I havent had much time to make any more,but hopefully will have some time soon.

K, so the North and Central is the only 1 done (except Europe and SA) so yeh, when you do a MegaPack of N&CA ill get it. take your time though, no need to rush :)

These are absolutely brilliant. Shame i hadn't noticed them before, I thought it'd be a huge file size like the player faces. But they're all downloaded now :) Cheers!