I'm afraid there is a serious problem in regards to the Bournemouth logo, unfortunately there is a glitch that causes the logo to disappear and a default logo be used regardless of what you do. As of yet SI have not presented a solution.

I have solved the problem i think

No problem ive fixed it

How did you fix it please mate, a number of us have been trying for months lol.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Firstly, these are great. I mainly use the FM forums for tactical and training discussion. I like to try and develop own tactics as opposed to downloading the work of others when dealing with tactics, training schedules etc but do not have the knowledge / experience (or patience!) to create graphics so am more than happy to download these beauties.

The only part that does not appear is the national flag next to someones name (or a team name). For example on your opening post the pic of Sol Campbell next to his name is a very small England flag, whereas on mine it is the default shield. Have fiddled but only made things worse and started to lose stuff. Have re-downloaded and all is good again apart from that same issue.

Sorry this is a bit long but my OCD makes the flag thing really annoying!

Thanks in advance

You have to download the flags seperately as they are not part of these MPs. :)

National flags

You have to download the flags seperately as they are not part of these MPs. :)[/QUOTE]

Fantastic thanks for the help, do you suggest any that compliment these (such as those in the opening post)

Thanks again for the help

If that does not work I will happily, email the file that does work to the creators

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's had a few of us baffled for months lmao, much appreciated kingmatt899 i bow my head to you :D:D

Here it is then, the file that will solve the missing Bournemouth logo, all thanks goes to kingmatt899 for solving this annoying problem lol

Overwrite the config file currently in the Blue Square Premier League with this config file

Last edited:
The problem i discovered was in the Blue Square Premier config file look in that file and tell me who is there that shouldnt.

You are the man!!! XD

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's had a few of us baffled for months lmao, much appreciated kingmatt899 i bow my head to you :D:D

Here it is then, the file that will solve the missing Bournemouth logo, all thanks goes to kingmatt899 for solving this annoying problem lol

Overwrite the config file currently in the Blue Square Premier League with this config file

Steve, you only removed the first record for bournemouth. I'm afraid you need to remove the second record as well (the huge one). Cheers!

Oh yeah good call Man v.1 have updated it now also just remembered that the small needs doing lol

The config file in post #326 is for the 'huge' and 'normal' size logos and the config below is for the 'small' ones.

Now thats the bournemouth logo done, now have u got an expected date for when all the new logos will be done e.g barnsley

If anyone has the template and could send it along to me (you can do it through susie, in case you think I'm pulling a fast one). I'd just like to be certain that these aren't a rip-off of my ESS style. Thanks.

Anyone? I don't like bumping for this reason, but StuW has private messages turned off, so I can't do it that way.

The config I downloaded didn't contain anything ? It was just blank :S

Yeah i don't have problem with them. Hmm.

Thought I'd let you know as well that the logo for the Austrian team FC Admira is wrong. This one is indicated as the logo -

but the correct logo is -

Thought I'd let you know as well that the logo for the Austrian team FC Admira is wrong. This one is indicated as the logo -

but the correct logo is -

I will change ASAP.

Well done to the guy who spotted the Bournemouth logo problem.

StuW do you have something new planned for FM11 or going to stick with these for the new game and put them in one big pack?

Downloading these, used them on my Dad's laptop but was using FB (Knitted) logos on my computer. Brilliant logos mate :) just can't get enough of them! Keep doing it in this pack for FM 2011, just move this thread to 2011 forums, you can use any graphics for any FM mate :D.

Downloading these, used them on my Dad's laptop but was using FB (Knitted) logos on my computer. Brilliant logos mate :) just can't get enough of them! Keep doing it in this pack for FM 2011, just move this thread to 2011 forums, you can use any graphics for any FM mate :D.

I am going to put them into larger packs, and put in 2011 downloads.

So everything I have downloaded so far for the kits, logos, skins etc will be able to just get copied from the graphics folder in FM2010 to a graphics folder in FM2011? Would be good to do this rather than having to download everything again.