Sir Alex Ferguson Orders loaned players back after son's sacking

Nothing wrong with what he has done, the only reason they were at preston was because of Darren and I doubt SAF wanted his youngsters in a relegation battle this season.

Ferguson has done a lot for Preston over the last 2 years, from loaning out players, and letting them train on their top class training pitch when Preston's was hit with bad weather.

4 of last weeks starting line-up have been re-called, and they've got us tomorrow, I can't work out whether that's a good or a bad thing, new managers usually bring new confidence.

Other Prem teams have said they don't like seeing Preston in this mess, and have offered to send some players on loan to help them out.

It seems like we've always sent players to Preston over the last decade or so.
I remember Beckham was there.

I wonder, does anyone think any other players will be recalled?

how is it childish, the loans expire on the 3rd of january. dont see you taking a pop at pulis

The first part was purely about Ferguson as you can see but my second part was about the while situation not just Ferguson.

The first part was purely about Ferguson as you can see but my second part was about the while situation not just Ferguson.
that doesnt make any sense. the loans are up on monday. given the current instabily he's pulled them out, he will probably send them somewhere else on loand, same as pulis. So i say again, how is it petty, especially when our link with preston goes back further than when darren ferguson was in charge

that doesnt make any sense. the loans are up on monday. given the current instabily he's pulled them out, he will probably send them somewhere else on loand, same as pulis. So i say again, how is it petty, especially when our link with preston goes back further than when darren ferguson was in charge

Because more than likely if Mini Ferguson was still in charge the loan deals would be extended to the end of the season as i dout both Utd or Stoke need the players.

Because more than likely if Mini Ferguson was still in charge the loan deals would be extended to the end of the season as i dout both Utd or Stoke need the players.

Fergie Jr rates King, De Laet, James so we were sure of playing time. With new management there is nothing to say the New Manager rates/need our players. They will be sent on loan to some other team or the same team depending on new manager.

so what about stoke? thats why your point makes no sense. they have been pulled out becuase there is a current lack of stability, and both managers want their players playing.

Although this is a valid statement, it has absolutely nothing to do with your arguement that Fergie is being 'childish'

Those players that went on loan to Preston weren't actually meant to go out on loan for experience this season, they were specifically asked for by Darren, and now Darren has gone Fergie will want to bring back his reserve players. These players were ASKED for by Fergie Jnr, it's hardly like Danny Welbeck or Mame Diouf who specifically went on loan to get game time.

st silver, fergie junior wasnt sacked from Posh for football reasons it was a personal issue with our chairman, yes he did great at Posh and will always be a legend here

Although this is a valid statement, it has absolutely nothing to do with your arguement that Fergie is being 'childish'

It is abit schoolboy ish thats all. My god people are so quick to jump on my comments, its laughable.

It is abit schoolboy ish thats all. My god people are so quick to jump on my comments, its laughable.

I just think you are being naive if you think it has anything to do with the father-son relationship, hence Pulis doing the same thing. It's purelya football related decision

Nobody's jumping on your comments, they're just offering a different opinion.

On topic: I see nothing wrong with recalling the players, De Laet etc are good enough to be loaned out to most other Championship clubs, and their is no guarantee the new boss would play them. He may have sent them back for all we know. :S

I just think you are being naive if you think it has anything to do with the father-son relationship, hence Pulis doing the same thing. It's purelya football related decision

If Ferguson was still in charge at Preston more than likely these deals would have been extended. I can't say much for Pulis but Stoke's side are much more limited than Utd's.

If Ferguson was still in charge at Preston more than likely these deals would have been extended. I can't say much for Pulis but Stoke's side are much more limited than Utd's.
becuase ferguson would have played them. there is no guarantee that the new boss would have played them, hence they are pulled out. We've said this about 5 times

becuase ferguson would have played them. there is no guarantee that the new boss would have played them, hence they are pulled out. We've said this about 5 times
but Ferguson snr. defiantly wont be playing them, so why would he recall them less than a week before there loan expiress? he either did because he was ****** off with preston sacking jr. or because he wants more media attention, both sound like Ferguson imo

but Ferguson snr. defiantly wont be playing them, so why would he recall them less than a week before there loan expiress? he either did because he was ****** off with preston sacking jr. or because he wants more media attention, both sound like Ferguson imo
becuase he will send them on load somewhere else... whats the point in wasting 4 or 5 days, that could be better served training at united than training at preston

as I said, these players were given out by Fergie Snr to help Fergie Jnr, other clubs were interested and still are, so he will loan them out to another team who will definatley use them in their first teams. Why is everyone being over the top about this? At the end of the day these players are contracted to Manchester United and SAF gets to decide what happens to them and none of these players are upset about their loan time being cut.