yes, of course! Tactic has very good attacking play, but I think some tweaks in defence are needed. My players received so many yellow cards. Even 'stay on feet' didn't help. Maybe without tight marking it will be better?
Thanks for your response. Well, have to say that the defensive set-up is doing very well for me with a club like Dortmund. Look at the clean-sheets in the fixture list below.

View attachment 350874 View attachment 350873

Maybe the defensive set-up is for the better teams a good one. For teams that haven't such a good rating the defensive set-up is to attacking. That is an option.
In my opinion the front three should be tweaked. I think their are now three strikers that have the samen walk-line (if that's good English) and are similar to each. I'm going to tweak the front striker with another role and maybe some player instructions.

EDIT: And if I leak some goal, it's from a corner.

Last edited:
OK, I will wait your tweaks and want to test it in 2nd season. Now Livorno's med.prediction is 12th. And my defence became little better.

OK, I will wait your tweaks and want to test it in 2nd season. Now Livorno's med.prediction is 12th. And my defence became little better.

You can also use some OI's at the opposition wingers for a better defense. I use 'tighter marking and show onto weaker foot' when I am facing good wingers.

Well, it is Dortmund, I know. But the results are excellent. I could have more clean-sheets, but because of some tweaks I leaked some goals. What a dominance in every game. If I leak a goal, it's from a corner, penalty or free kick. Love this formation and tactic!

Maybe I am going to test it with a LLM club so I can use some tweaks for LLM teams. For a team like BVB, the tactic is outstanding, so far.

View attachment 350849 View attachment 350848 View attachment 350847

Good luck using this tactic!
Latest version and downloadlink: https://www.mediafire.com/?twm35ev05dxjzdl (control version)
Use OI's against their wingers: use tigher marking and show onto weaker foot.

Great to see, JANKSTAP. Great work! Of course, it isn't P&P. But this years it is more difficult to create a decent tactic with a formation like that. Thanks to your feedback and screenshots!

I take it the control version is for when you play similar/ weaker teams and the counter is for when you face better teams?

Last edited:
You've outdone yourself here mate, I honestly can't believe more people aren't using this. It's the closest results wise to The Grid Tactic from FM 12 that i've ever seen since.

Will post some results up in a bit

Going to create a new save just to test the tactic, looks excellent. I will let you know how I get on

Christian think this one may be involved in my long term save! Problem is the other tactic im using uses no strikers ha

I´m going to try this one with Real Madrid. How would you set the line-up? I have doubts concerning to Bale, Cristiano, Di María and Isco. Thanks in advance!

Hello, which tactic is better this one or Sir frank de boer? thanks

Will give this a go, haven't had much luck with downloaded tactics this year though.

Very good tactic, I'm using Real Madrid with it, so obviously it works well, but the interesting thing is that in 11 league games I'm yet to concede and the only "big" teams left to play are Atletico and Valencia. CL is less impressive conceding 3 in 3.