Thats ok cause what Neymar and the gang couldn't do Messi and his gang did!!!! A 7 game sweep!! Messi with 7 goals and 8 assists! An amazing 24 GF vs only 4 GA!!

View attachment 346749 View attachment 346748 View attachment 346747 View attachment 346746

This is how I lined up:

View attachment 346745

Here are the match stats:

View attachment 346744 View attachment 346743 View attachment 346742 View attachment 346741

View attachment 346740 View attachment 346739 View attachment 346738 View attachment 346737

I don't think it needs any tweaking! (H)

@ mantorras77
, I was a few days away. Wow! Great results. Thanks for the test. So much domination!
Maybe it has something to do with the 4-4-2 formation, maybe with some bad luck. It will do some test and check if I have problems against a 4-4-2 formation too. Great feedback!

Time for something new!

I have made a new version. Testing with Arsenal in season 1. Absolutely lovin' this formation! After the, in my opinion, succesfull test from @Mantorras I wanted to create a better version than the 1.0. The formation has four defenders, one defensive midfielder, two central midfielders and 3 strikers at front.

Good luck with this! :wub:

View attachment 338709

Download: I will update the OP.
Use D-Line play. Don't know what that is? Check Jassar's tactic thread Opening Post.

If you can't manage a win with the 'drop deeper' instruction, try the 'push higher up'.

Last edited:
Yup. Probably in the weekend. Because I have a lot of work to do for my internship at Helmond Sport!

Managed to score 100+ goals with Arseral, ended up first in the league with a record total points, won every single title (except the UCL, Real won luckely). Season 1!

Noooo please put the link for the pepple test ihihih

It is good that central midfielders are more attacking now. As you remember i had good results with first version and want to test new

Now I'm testing with MU. Played 2 games against big teams. 0-0 with Arsenal and 4-0 with Chelsea. It is a good way to use Di Maria, Mata, RVP, Falcao and Rooney in start.

Please update your final tactic link on post #1, I'm very impressive with your work, mate.

hi guys,
just start a new save with FCPorto using your newest tactic and so far so good :) in pre-season lost only against bayern munchen 2:0 but win against teams like napoli, dortmund and manchester city. In domestic league only wins, 9 games - 9 wins - 29 goals for and only 3 against :) My main striker is Jackson Martinez with 13 goals and 7 assists.
In champions league i'm in a group with PSG, Dortmund and another small team. Win 4-1 against the small team, 0-0 against PSG and win 2-0 against Dortmund.

So far so good ;)

thanks ChristianEriksen for this new tactic :)