hi guys,
just start a new save with FCPorto using your newest tactic and so far so good :) in pre-season lost only against bayern munchen 2:0 but win against teams like napoli, dortmund and manchester city. In domestic league only wins, 9 games - 9 wins - 29 goals for and only 3 against :) My main striker is Jackson Martinez with 13 goals and 7 assists.
In champions league i'm in a group with PSG, Dortmund and another small team. Win 4-1 against the small team, 0-0 against PSG and win 2-0 against Dortmund.

So far so good ;)

thanks ChristianEriksen for this new tactic :)
Really nice results, mate. Keep it up! :)

Hi,

I have been using your "The different 433 v4.0 en v6.0 with succes, now i wanted to test another tactic from you. Only problem is that you released alot of tactics.

The tweak in page 6 of this tactic is your most recent and the one you are using now right? Or do you think your Trophy collector tactics are better?

Anyway, thx for uploading your tactics and KUTGW

Last edited:
Hi,

I have been using your "The different 433 v4.0 en v6.0 with succes, now i wanted to test another tactic from you. Only problem is that you released alot of tactics.

The tweak in page 6 of this tactic is your most recent and the one you are using now right? Or do you think your Trophy collector tactics are better?

Anyway, thx for uploading your tactics and KUTGW
Trophy collector is a different topic on the site. Use the tweak for the latest 3 strikers tactic.

Latest result!
View attachment 337435 View attachment 337434

Poor Tottenham Hotspur. They ended up third at two points from the number two, last season. End result: 0-6!

Last edited:
Wow this tactic with the tweak is amazing, tearing everything up with man u right now.

can you reccomend some good young complete forwards for back up, i got jean marie dongou whos doing really well and learing from rvp but i need one more.

Media prediction: 11th.

UT9IbfT.png

Mr.Eriquesen, would it be a good choice to request gung ho-holic version?

Hello again Mr.Enriquesezinholiveiro.
Im sorry for putting so poor words in my last post, let me do it again.

Jsut messing with you bud :D

Was wondering wich version to use? the tweaked one or v1 or 2?

Going to try to build this into a gung-ho overload tactic for when you HAVE to score.

Hello again Mr.Enriquesezinholiveiro.
Im sorry for putting so poor words in my last post, let me do it again.

Jsut messing with you bud :D

Was wondering wich version to use? the tweaked one or v1 or 2?

Going to try to build this into a gung-ho overload tactic for when you HAVE to score.
The new version, the tweaked one. ;)
Well, that's a nice idea. Hope to hear from you!

D-Line play
I play a sort of D-Line play. I begin every game with the tweak version. If I see the game isn't going as I want it to be and we are not dominating, than I use the option 'drop deeper' and untick 'Use offside trap'.

But yes, I can recommend young strikers. Make sure you search a lot for strikers and you will find your men.