View attachment 336775

really start to enjoy Your tactic and FMC instant result its quick and simple as **** and its good for break from annoying full version... Media prediction 14!

Dunno what happened with United, but it's really excited when watching your team dominate the match like this !

j7QvPCA.png

My Stoke's on fire after a series of good performance at both home and away, just lose 1 match against Chelsea's Diego Costa (he's scored a hattrick). Problem is the accuracy of shot (especially Jonathan Walter, usually 4-5 shots/match but no goal).

The performance of Adv Playmaker and DLP is bad also, Charlie Adams, Sidwell, Britton, Jack Cork didn't fit for provide key passes. The goal and key passes mainly comes from wing play and triple striker coordination.

Maybe I must spend money to upgrade these guys, though my aim is to build a all-English-men team :(

Fixture of Stoke till November, after I took charge and brought ChristianEriksen's tactic to the team:

cGgt9Lt.png

Using a tweak I talked about earlier. Doing the Pentagon challenge on FMC and instant result. Won in Africa and Asia, now in North America and overall 79% win rate.

View attachment 336620

Best tactic I've used.

great tactic using it with liverpool. 1st season finished 2nd with even aspas getting me 20 goals

Using the tweak above and was dominating in my long term save so started a new one to see how it faired from the start of the game.

Aston Villa - no signings.

Took a while to gel as its an odd formation but really firing now. Going to buy a good corner taker as I can get many more goals from corners as I know from other saves I used this in
Wow, Awesome results for a team like Aston Villa.

Using a tweak I talked about earlier. Doing the Pentagon challenge on FMC and instant result. Won in Africa and Asia, now in North America and overall 79% win rate.

View attachment 687600

Best tactic I've used.

Hi. Im using ur tweak tactic and this tactic is really working for me. Started first season with Juventus. Results are really great. I'll add some screenshots later again. Very good tactic. Thanks :)

View attachment 333817View attachment 333816View attachment 333815View attachment 333814View attachment 333813

And others View attachment 333812View attachment 333811

Last edited:
Hi. Im using ur tweak tactic and this tactic is really working for me. Started first season with Juventus. Results are really great. I'll add some screenshots later again. Very good tactic. Thanks :)

View attachment 694461View attachment 694462View attachment 694464View attachment 694465View attachment 694468

And others View attachment 694469View attachment 694471

Excellent results!

I'm still using it in my long career save...

View attachment 333810

..and two Champions League wins in a row too

Eriksen- The 2 barca links are they the same as the op tactics or are they new tactics.