New tactic version! [Test phase]

Made already a new version, the 3 strikers tribute tweak 1.0. Some very different tweaks to the tweaks version and it is working as a beast.

Tweaklist.

- A new corner set-up.
- Some different striker roles: a false nine, a complete forward and a deep lying forward.
- Some different formation set up in the midfield: 3 midfielders in a row.
- Mentality to standard and balanced.

Midfielders are coming more from deep into the opposite goal area. The tactic is playing very different to the other versions and I am winning games with higher results. My strikers find it more easy to score and the defence is more solid, in my opinion. It is just a test phase for this new tactic, so let me know what you think about it!

Same D-Line play as in the opening post.
VERY IMPORTANT!

Downloadink
Tweak 1.0 - 3 Strikers Tribute

Played three games, but it is not about the results.. But about how good your team plays! Because if you're playing good, you got a higher chance to win the game. Remember that!

And how do I know if we played well? 1. Or you have a length of FM-experience. 2. Or you check the player ratings and see if they score above the 7,0.

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen, I have two good strikers, and 3 wingers, I don't want to sell them. I am playing without transfers. They will learn striker's position.
View attachment 685871View attachment 685874View attachment 685875View attachment 685878View attachment 685879
Look at my wingers. Will they play well as strikers or I must buy new strikers?

Well, I have the same problems with my Arsenal. Oxlade, Walcott, Podolski, Cazorla and Ozil are my wingers. I train Cazorla and Ozil to CM's and the rest to a striker. But it went out really well. You can try to train them and put them in striker positions and see how it goes. Good luck!

Using the first tweak you posted (the one with the DMC).

I've changed the mentality to Standard and added team instruction Push Higher Up.

Won two leagues in South Africa with Jomo (over 70% win rate).

In charge of Kaizer Chiefs now with 93% win rate :D

Using the 3 strikers tribute tweak 1.0. Won the first main trophy in Mjällby's 75 year long history.

2Bqnvsp.png

Could somebody please upload the latest tweak version using straightforward tac.file as mediafire won't work for me

This tactic is awesome !

Won conference with Aldershot first season.

Started with minus 10points as well.

Loads of goals and some nice football.

I have only changed set piece instructions slightly, oh and heres the link for the tactic

Regards

View attachment 337002

I use team cohesion (very high) and tactics pre season til tactic is fluid in all bars match prep at max (pull slider to left fully)

Then i use balanced(average) and def positioning with slider one click left 30% i think, then after xmas i drop intensity to low as alot of players twist about workload.

Individual training is set to what position player plays in team. dlp or ap for mids and cf or dlf for strikers.

cwb cd and sweeper keeper for defence.

I feel team talks are vital in this game.

I use for the fans in tough away or rival home games, giving individual i have faith to all players also. TBH i do the individual in all games, if i have warned a player for poor recent form i always state i expect a performance. My morale is great but that could be down to league position.

Will report back at the end of my first league two season. Hopeful of mid table finish so here goes

I use cautious alot tbh as i seem to get better response, assertive if we are playing horrendous at ht, if it improves i generally use unlucky good effort.

Passionately in derbys and if we stuff some one. Using we owe them seems to get great results also if you have been beaten by the team before.

Just tweaked the tactic for tough away games and it seems to work well. Heres a link mate, i have altered set pieces as usual.

View attachment 336930

Second game with Stoke. I came to manage them on 31-8, at that point they were 20th with 2 lost and 1 draw, after 2 games using this tactic they're currently 7th (the first match was 3-0 win against WBA)

View attachment 336892

Though it was home match, it still makes me pleased because the team is very fluent, 17 key passes against Everton, wow !

View attachment 686875
I use 2 latest tweaks. Not bad for me.
Good results. Nice!

Second game with Stoke. I came to manage them on 31-8, at that point they were 20th with 2 lost and 1 draw, after 2 games using this tactic they're currently 7th (the first match was 3-0 win against WBA)

View attachment 686987

Though it was home match, it still makes me pleased because the team is very fluent, 17 key passes against Everton, wow !
Nice results, mate. KIU!

Do you train ppm to your players?
No, I don't. But you can test some, if you want.