-_- I have james quintero suso sterling beradi in my squad . That is a very strong squad ......

And you will call it as a test? I am not here to say that I've created the best tactic, just a tactic what gives me a lot of fun in all competitions.

And you will call it as a test? I am not here to say that I've created the best tactic, just a tactic what gives me a lot of fun in all competitions.

Man if u buy 11 new player the tactic don't work or the result comung up in 4 or 5 month...remember that!

-_- I have james rodriguez quintero suso sterling beradi in my squad . That is a very strong squad ......

If u buy 11 new player the tactic don't work well, i don't buy any player and all of 3 tactics work !!!!

I don't say that this is tactic is a **** . I just wanna say IT NEED A LITTLE TWEAK ,

If u buy 11 new player the tactic don't work well, i don't buy any player and all of 3 tactics work !!!!
oh STFU , I have played with this squad for 1 season. Why all of you think that I say this tactic is a piece of **** ? I'm just wanna help to make this tactic better and better because I very like 4-3-3 formation .

Last edited:
oh STFU , I have played with this squad for 1 season. Why all of you think that I say this tactic is a piece of **** ? I'm just wanna help to make this tactic better and better because I very like 4-3-3 formation .
all want make this tactis better....i post my best corner tips...for get 20+ gol ...so make feedback whit change.

Well, If you just post three screens without any further comment it looks like you want to make a statement, or something. I can't do anything with just 3 screens from 3 matches.

Enough said.

Against a similar opponent, version 2.1. This says enough for me.. ^^)

View attachment 355005

And oh, they scored a penalty.

Edit: And you wanted to set my AM at support, goal2581999? He scored three times and I bet that when he is on support he wouldn't run that much from deep.

IN the Counter version i think is more better make 1 TF right or Left is not important, because if u use 2 ESC u aren't cover, but if u make 1 TF sx/Dx u garanted good cover on any match!

Making some more fun on the football field. End results: 2-0!

Last edited:
At the Moment tactics is fluid at 80% whit little change....(for version 2.2) i don't touch the other version and look :

2-2 vs Barcelona it's friendly ok, but is Barcelona vs a little everton
3-1 vs Liverpool in a Derby :O (Lukaku score from Corner :p)

View attachment 354980 this is my version

30m0l8m.jpg

At the Moment tactics is fluid at 80% whit little change....(for version 2.2) i don't touch the other version and look :

2-2 vs Barcelona it's friendly ok, but is Barcelona vs a little everton
3-1 vs Liverpool in a Derby :O (Lukaku score from Corner :p)

View attachment 646694 this is my version

30m0l8m.jpg

Updated the OP with your tactic and credits for you! ^^)

doing great just beat chelsea away 0 - 1 i am steaua

who's socring the most goal in this tactic

Don't know why your tactics are not as popular as others, they r gr8 too, especially ur 4-4-2 for FM13) How many goals does ur forward score? Will try it with underdog or mid-table team.

who's socring the most goal in this tactic

Don't know why your tactics are not as popular as others, they r gr8 too, especially ur 4-4-2 for FM13) How many goals does ur forward score? Will try it with underdog or mid-table team.

Thank you, really appreciate that comment!

The most goals are scored by the AMCR and the Complete striker. At this moment, they score both a lot. Last season my complete forward scored 30 goals, and was my topscorer, version 2.0.