Extinction76, excellent counter tactic so far. Dominated away against PSG!

ChristianEriksen Tank's a lot, but the tactis is make from u, i make little change on defense for make sure more covered, so if u see the tactict counter work whit real 3 defender and TF or ESC go on attack side this is the secret :p

Last edited:
Don't know why your tactics are not as popular as others, they r gr8 too, especially ur 4-4-2 for FM13) How many goals does ur forward score? Will try it with underdog or mid-table team.

IS FC and now i think if u use the new version 2.3 u get more because i'm was the focus on the corner :)

I will try later today or tomorrow.
2.1 for Home Games
2.2 for Away Games/Hard Games

Won't test this with a top team, as I'm tired of managing a top team from the start.

Will let you know how I get on.

Seeing you manage Ajax and know Ajax, as a fellow Dutch speaker (I presume..) : "Goed werk !"

I will try later today or tomorrow.
2.1 for Home Games
2.2 for Away Games/Hard Games

Won't test this with a top team, as I'm tired of managing a top team from the start.

Will let you know how I get on.

Seeing you manage Ajax and know Ajax, as a fellow Dutch speaker (I presume..) : "Goed werk !"
Looking forward to your feedback, good luck!
Use the 2.3 as counter tactic, tip.

Looking forward to your feedback, good luck!
Use the 2.3 as counter tactic, tip.
Well I'm going to use Extinction76's version of 2.3 as away and change the 2.1's corner setup.
Let's see how it works out :D
Going to birthday party in a few moments, so It will be for tomorrow (depends if it's a good party or not 8-|)

Well I'm going to use Extinction76's version of 2.3 as away and change the 2.1's corner setup.
Let's see how it works out :D
Going to birthday party in a few moments, so It will be for tomorrow (depends if it's a good party or not 8-|)

LOL. (A)

a little new's

28k56jq.jpg

if u want skin for ur team go on Sortitousi or here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/DazS8Graphics/ Dazs8 make more skin club :p

and this is the new update :

2z5w6c2.jpg

28cj9tv.jpg

So i left for make a idea in new version of this SUPERB Tactics !!! again GRATZ Christian ^^

please share the tactic

is in the OPEN POST look and try it!

@Christian is ur merit if this tactics work very good, now i make a little change and try it Whit Feyenoord because in FM14 they have Pellè one on my best Player in this edition!

is in the OPEN POST look and try it!

@Christian is ur merit if this tactics work very good, now i make a little change and try it Whit Feyenoord because in FM14 they have Pellè one on my best Player in this edition!
It is the 2.3 version, yogha.

That's okay, looking forward.

PSG and Chelsea scored both through a corner-header. Does somebody have a defensive solid corner set-up?

Sorry Christian if screen are on italian langue.....if u want try this option for defensive corner :

156g7cm.jpg

this is a little update, not sure working good atm, is a little evolution on version 2.3 + setup corner defensive

try it :
View attachment 354792

i post some result and screen later