Yeh im using goal2581999 T2 formation having sum good results with that as well

Used the combo tactics first two seasons with lpool as previously explained an won both prem title and champs league both seasons. 3rd season halfway though ive tried the t2 tactic.... here are the results...
Huddersfield away won 3-0
Palace home won 4-0
Bratislava away won 5-0
Forest away drew 1-1
Southampton away won 3-1
Villa home won 5-1
Bratislava home won 5-1
Swansea away won 4-0
Man utd away won 1-0
Milan away drew 3-3

Seems more potent attacking than the combo tactics and have used it home and away without editing, am going to start a new save soon with arsenal with all 3 tactics

Last edited:
Used the combo tactics first two seasons with lpool as previously explained an won both prem title and champs league both seasons. 3rd season halfway though ive tried the t2 tactic.... here are the results...
Huddersfield away won 3-0
Palace home won 4-0
Bratislava away won 5-0
Forest away drew 1-1
Southampton away won 3-1
Villa home won 5-1
Bratislava away won 5-1
Swansea away won 4-0
Man utd away won 1-0
Milan away drew 3-3

Seems more potent attacking than the combo tactics and have used it home and away without editing, am going to start a new save soon with arsenal with all 3 tactics
=] . Very good result :D

I'm not sure what's going on. I started the game with Hull first season we finished 8th in the league which was great. Then i went out and i bought like 5 new players and in season 2 we're just horrible. I'm currently 18th in the league, can't buy a win and i'm sure i'll get the sack soon. This tactic just fizzled out in the 2nd season. At first i thought it was just the initial gelling time, but i'm halfway through the 2nd season and my team is leaking goals like crazy, can't buy a win.

A little update from my journey with Derby. Before the season i was, maybe, over optimistic and requested top half finished. For a couple of months we were in the relegation zone. Much of that thanks to my key player Will Hughes, who were injured 4-5 months. In the end we finished 9th, a good first season in the Premier League.

With this save Derby has become a real cup team. We made it to the semifinal in both Carling and FA Cup, but lost both, and both against Arsenal. We did it awesome in the Europe League, and won the final against Spurs after penalties.

View attachment 336438

Matsnor21 is that still using the standard counter on the front post yeh

Yes, indeed. Very mixed result in the PL. I tend to see that the close matches (CCS and shots on goal), i lose. But my starting lineup wasn't good. In the knockout-stages in Europe League i was pretty lucky with the draws. Knocked out Monaco, Sheriff (they beat Shakhar), Ajax and Zenit.

For the first season in the PL i had to make a good squad. But for the second season i have bough more quality players such as Caulker, Gabigol and Morrison

Last edited:
In my 4 season journey as FC Steaua Bucharest Head Coach I managed to win the Romanian League 4 times in a row, the Romanian Cup 4 times in a row, the Romanian Supercup 4 times in a row and Uefa Europe League 1 time in my first season...
Here are my results in the last season of Uefa Champions League:
View attachment 336342View attachment 336340View attachment 336339View attachment 336338View attachment 336337View attachment 336336 I am really dissapointed because we've dominated the entire game in all areas...

This wasn't an accident and to prove it here are my results in the last 4 seasons:
View attachment 336335View attachment 336334View attachment 336333View attachment 336342

Still, I have some problems as Argentina Head Coach even though I have world-class players for each position:
View attachment 336332View attachment 336331My first game was the 2-2 away with Uruguay...

In my 4 season journey as FC Steaua Bucharest Head Coach I managed to win the Romanian League 4 times in a row, the Romanian Cup 4 times in a row, the Romanian Supercup 4 times in a row and Uefa Europe League 1 time in my first season...
Here are my results in the last season of Uefa Champions League:
View attachment 688221View attachment 688227View attachment 688230View attachment 688231View attachment 688233View attachment 688236 I am really dissapointed because we've dominated the entire game in all areas...

This wasn't an accident and to prove it here are my results in the last 4 seasons:
View attachment 688239View attachment 688240View attachment 688243View attachment 688221

Still, I have some problems as Argentina Head Coach even though I have world-class players for each position:
View attachment 688246View attachment 688248My first game was the 2-2 away with Uruguay...

which tactic?

I had real success with this tactic managing Derby. Will now start a new save with LFC using this. But any ideas to get the striker scoring more goals ? i had problems with that in my Derby save, especially after we where promoted to PL.

Friends , actually there is many tactics on this topic. Do you know which one is the best ? Is the one which is on op at the moment ?
Can anyone help for it ?

Friends , actually there is many tactics on this topic. Do you know which one is the best ? Is the one which is on op at the moment ?
Can anyone help for it ?

I have tried the one in the OP and T2. I think the OP one is the best. While managing Derby my strikers didn't score much with the OP. But now I'm playing with LFC and Sturridge just score 4 goals away against Chelsea.

Dear friends, I have an enormous dilemma: I am FC Steaua Bucharest's Head Coach and I won ALL the romanian competitions between 2013-2018 (5 Romanian Supercups, 5 Romanian Cups and 5 Romanian Leagues). The last Romanian League season was fabulous:View attachment 336025
I also won an Europe League cup and I managed to reach UCL semifinals (2015) and UCL final (2017)... Since 2016 I am Argentina's Head Coach and after a bad start, this are the results that I had in the past two years:
View attachment 336024View attachment 336023View attachment 336022. I took the team since away 2-2 against Uruguay. Now I'm preparing for the World Cup Seminfinal against Englad but, here is the DILEMMA: Exactly before the game against England I received the offer to be ROMANIA's HEAD COACH.... What should I do? Should I refuse and continue the road to the World Cup Final with a great possibility to win it? Or should I listen to my heart and become Romania's Head Coach?