Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
cheers goal let me knwo when strong team control is out :P btw i won 2 of the 3 games i stated an draw away to city 1-1

yeah was perfect am 23 games unbeaten in the prem atm in an online game with 2 friends not loss yet

i was on favourite vs norwich still ended up drawing an now another draw v everton 8 draws 16 wins

Anyone tried this tactic with Chelsea? Sry for my En

Finished my 2nd season with the tactics in the opening post, won the league, the cup, and the European Super Cup against Barca. Got knocked out of the champions league by Manchester City, after drawing 1-1 at home and losing 0-1 away, UL :( Could've won both matches. We were struggling abit at the beginning of the season. I think this was due to my players demanding new contracts after a superbly 1st season.

I read many people having problems after a succesful 1st season and say their tactics get cracked by the AI or suddenly stop working, but for me, after offering my players new contracts which match their recent performances it started to work again.

You can see which players are starting to get unhappy with their contracts by clicking on the "Get Advice from Staff" button in the squad screen, it's much earlier there before you get the message that a player is unhappy with his contract.

Just a little tip which helped my team to get back on track.

Last edited:
Finished my 2nd season with the tactics in the opening post, won the league, the cup, and the European Super Cup against Barca. Got knocked out of the champions league by Manchester City, after drawing 1-1 at home and losing 0-1 away, UL :( Could've won both matches. We were struggling abit at the beginning of the season. I think this was due to my players demanding new contracts after a superbly 1st season.

I read many people having problems after a succesful 1st season and say their tactics get cracked by the AI or suddenly stop working, but for me, after offering my players new contracts which match their recent performances it started to work again.

You can see which players are starting to get unhappy with their contracts by clicking on the "Get Advice from Staff" button in the squad screen, it's much earlier there before you get the message that a player is unhappy with his contract.

Just a little tip which helped my team to get back on track.
Oh , It because u sign too much many new player . Team cohesion is go down very fast if u sign many player :D Team cohesion is very important

Back