Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
this tactic works good when I meet small or mid clubs I can win them 0-3 and 0-5 but when I play vs big clubs they just rip me to pieces :( I can't go further than playoff in Champions League :(
have u try The Wibe ?

In my Arsenal save I'm absolutely dominating at the moment.... unbeaten 11 games into the premier-league with 10 wins and 1 draw and unbeaten in every competition apart from an unlucky game against Wigan...

In my Arsenal save I'm absolutely dominating at the moment.... unbeaten 11 games into the premier-league with 10 wins and 1 draw and unbeaten in every competition apart from an unlucky game against Wigan...
that great mate :)

Decided to use this tactic because of the players I brought in and its doing really well although I cant seem to get James Rodriguez to play well, any suggestions?

Been using the two original tactics from the OP and have to say they are both great, just wanted to ask for a little help with my strikers as they never seem to score. Have tried a few things but nothing seems to help

Been using the two original tactics from the OP and have to say they are both great, just wanted to ask for a little help with my strikers as they never seem to score. Have tried a few things but nothing seems to help
Change to F9 or AF

You are using Sir goalalot in OP, right ?

Yeah I am, don't get me wrong, this tactic is fantastic and it gets goals but it just seems like the ST and Rodriguez can't find the net, whether its the PPMs or anything I don't know

Yeah I am, don't get me wrong, this tactic is fantastic and it gets goals but it just seems like the ST and Rodriguez can't find the net, whether its the PPMs or anything I don't know
OH, If u want him to score , play him as AMC :D , Usually , in this tactic , AMC score a lots ;)

OH, If u want him to score , play him as AMC :D , Usually , in this tactic , AMC score a lots ;)

I might just do that, changed the striker role to F9 so I can play Rafinha there and move Rodriguez into that slot =]

Back