Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
41 000 View in 4 days - 10 000 views /day xD . tks u guy . I will work my best to make a new tweak

Oh , It because u sign too much many new player . Team cohesion is go down very fast if u sign many player :D Team cohesion is very important
I know mate, that was the season before, not a problem this season. Players were just getting wages which don't reflect their improved abilities.

Team cohesion is fine now

View attachment 354886

41 000 View in 4 days - 10 000 views /day xD . tks u guy . I will work my best to make a new tweak
Goal, I have only one explanation why you are so excited about that ;) because you are new to this forum ;) This place has seen similar results and even better many times :)

Is it right - Right Winger must be right foot and Left Winger must be left foot? Or RW must be left foot and LW must be right foot?
Sry for my en, i dont know how it say

Last edited:
Is it right - Right Winger must be right foot and Left Winger must be left foot? Or RW must be left foot and LW must be right foot?
Sry for my en, i dont know how it say
I think it don't important :D .

It's the best tactic for 14.3.0/1 I've tried.

I play Real Madrid and since the tactic became fluent I haven't lost a single match. Even Marcelo scores!

Ok so i was on a stroll with this in my Rosenborgsave.
I won my CL qualifying grp having Chelsea and juventus in it alongside anderlech. Then game crashed ><
i lost the spirit as i havent saved for 6 games. today i spendt 4 hours recreating the resoults, and finaly i can report that i have won my grp! ! !
i beat Chelsea 2-1 at Lerkendal to secure the top spot in the last game. Before the crash i demolished them with 3-0, but a win is a win right :p
Chelsea beat Anderlecht 13-0 in one of the games btw, so im quite surprised AND happy so far!
I think i missplayed the tactics a few times, but getting used to it.
i look forward for next season now! nomnom!!!

Here are my resoults:

Norwegian Tippeleague: P30 W30 D0 L0 FOR:86 AG:12 G.D. +74 PTS: 30
Norgesmesterskapet (the cup): Win
European Supercup: Win
Champions League: P6 W4 D1 L1 FOR:14 AG:8 G.D. +6 PTS: 13 (Chelsea 12, Juventus 10, Anderlecht 0)

And i drew PSG >< F!"# my life :/

Last edited:
Ok so i was on a stroll with this in my Rosenborgsave.
I won my CL qualifying grp having Chelsea and juventus in it alongside anderlech. Then game crashed ><
i lost the spirit as i havent saved for 6 games. today i spendt 4 hours recreating the resoults, and finaly i can report that i have won my grp! ! !
i beat Chelsea 2-1 at Lerkendal to secure the top spot in the last game. Before the crash i demolished them with 3-0, but a win is a win right :p
Chelsea beat Anderlecht 13-0 in one of the games btw, so im quite surprised AND happy so far!
I think i missplayed the tactics a few times, but getting used to it.
i look forward for next season now! nomnom!!!

Here are my resoults:

Norwegian Tippeleague: P30 W30 D0 L0 FOR:86 AG:12 G.D. +74 PTS: 30
Norgesmesterskapet (the cup): Win
European Supercup: Win
Champions League: P6 W4 D1 L1 FOR:14 AG:8 G.D. +6 PTS: 13 (Chelsea 12, Juventus 10, Anderlecht 0)

What tactic?

Back