Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Struggling a little with Southampton on an updated database. It's when I play away against big teams like Chelsea and Man United I got battered 5-0. In my first season and been switching with both tactics, I am now 12th but a little incosistant could be something to do with me not having a good DLF? Only got Osvaldo and Rodriguez.
Change ST to F9 or AF . When Playing as South, I never play DLF :D

OWMG FEF! 2nd game vs Bayern. its 2-2 im out on agregate goals, 93min (+3) i get a penalty. Dockal steps up.... Referee blows the whistle for full time WTF!!!! lmaoooo

EDIT: had to replay the game and i wanted a fair chance to advance since i had penalty on overtime, so i decided to play 3 games to recreate the resoult, keeping the 3rd resoult regardless of outcome if i didentget a similare outcome in the 2 first.

1st game: 0-6

2nd game: 0-2

3rd game: 1-0

Now it does not feel like its "real", but well "!#"!¤ the developers.

Notes on the games: on the 0-6 i got two ppl sendt of in first half and Bayern scored on 6/8 shots on target as my Goalie had dementia or something.

the 0-2 was not realistic like the game i played because i got Morrison Injured after 12 min and i wanted to see if two strikers would do well so i moved the AMC to SC and put him as poacher. Needless to say my strikers combined had 1 shoot on the goal.

The 1-0 was a bit similare to the 2-2 were ref "#!"% me over. game was pretty even., with me having more shoots but less position (just like the orginale) . Im happy to announce that i did advance, but that it does not feel very well thanks to bugs.

try change LB and RB to WB . 2 Winger to DW . 1 BWM ( D ) 1 BBM ( S ) . AP ( A ) to AP ( S ) or EG . DLF ( S ) to AF or F9 . Bayern is pretty strong ...

OWMG FEF! 2nd game vs Bayern. its 2-2 im out on agregate goals, 93min (+3) i get a penalty. Dockal steps up.... Referee blows the whistle for full time WTF!!!! lmaoooo

EDIT: had to replay the game and i wanted a fair chance to advance since i had penalty on overtime, so i decided to play 3 games to recreate the resoult, keeping the 3rd resoult regardless of outcome if i didentget a similare outcome in the 2 first.

1st game: 0-6

2nd game: 0-2

3rd game: 1-0

Now it does not feel like its "real", but well "!#"!¤ the developers.

Notes on the games: on the 0-6 i got two ppl sendt of in first half and Bayern scored on 6/8 shots on target as my Goalie had dementia or something.

the 0-2 was not realistic like the game i played because i got Morrison Injured after 12 min and i wanted to see if two strikers would do well so i moved the AMC to SC and put him as poacher. Needless to say my strikers combined had 1 shoot on the goal.

The 1-0 was a bit similare to the 2-2 were ref "#!"% me over. game was pretty even., with me having more shoots but less position (just like the orginale) . Im happy to announce that i did advance, but that it does not feel very well thanks to bugs.

OMG yes! Pretty surethis happens to everyone lol. Honestly, so frustrating. FM14 ME is the first one I've played. I'm tempted to try FM13 just to see if there's a difference.

CL Finale Sir Goalalot edition Conntweaked Edition.

So i got a fair warning from an Old Pal Roar Strand to watch out for Mascherano, no realy Roar?
View attachment 351879
Mascherano was the heart of Barcelona, wich i thought i would never pearce anyways.
View attachment 351878
My Money was on us scoring a goal and losing with no more than 3 goals, but i was wrong...
View attachment 351877
Starting Lineup
View attachment 351876
Resoult!
View attachment 351875
Rosenborg Stats
View attachment 351873
Possesion
View attachment 351872
Formations
View attachment 351871
Summary:
View attachment 351870

UNBELIVABLE! SIR GOALALOT HAS BROUGHT rOSENBORG THE CL THROPHY IN 2017 (3YEARS)!!!!!

I am speechless, how can i top this now??? Unbeaten in the League seems possible, so my only goal now is to win all the league games and get a flawless season!

Im still having the "odd" resoult now and again in the league but im getting there, and thanks to goal and The Wibe im enjoying FM again!

/Salute

CL Finale Sir Goalalot edition Conntweaked Edition.

So i got a fair warning from an Old Pal Roar Strand to watch out for Mascherano, no realy Roar?
View attachment 653707
Mascherano was the heart of Barcelona, wich i thought i would never pearce anyways.
View attachment 653710
My Money was on us scoring a goal and losing with no more than 3 goals, but i was wrong...
View attachment 653712
Starting Lineup
View attachment 653714
Resoult!
View attachment 653716
Rosenborg Stats
View attachment 653722
Possesion
View attachment 653725
Formations
View attachment 653727
Summary:
View attachment 653728

UNBELIVABLE! SIR GOALALOT HAS BROUGHT rOSENBORG THE CL THROPHY IN 2017 (3YEARS)!!!!!

I am speechless, how can i top this now??? Unbeaten in the League seems possible, so my only goal now is to win all the league games and get a flawless season!

Im still having the "odd" resoult now and again in the league but im getting there, and thanks to goal and The Wibe im enjoying FM again!

/Salute

could you do it without repeating the matches?

could you do it without repeating the matches?

It's like i said. The Bayern Munchen game sendt me out, or did it? i will never know, but this does not feel 100% real because i had to replay that game. But if you see the finale, its on neutral grounds, it's vs Barcelona and im domination possession and i have more shots although not more CCC.

The only reloading i do is when the game bugs, or in pre season when im testing tweaks.

There are many who think that you save before every game, if you do it well, so it has always been: P

It Also work on 14.3.1 ....
Can anybody suggest me a DC that have good speed ?

The best DC with half decent speed (there aren't any really pacey DC's in the game) are:

1. Alvarez Balanta (put him on individual training specific attribute Quickness, Heavy for at least a year then he'll be the quickest CD in game)
2. Marquinhos (again do Quickness individual training)
3. Nkoulou (could do individual training Quickness but he is older so won't have as much an effect.
4. Abdennour
5. Papastathopoulos from Dortmund (he's the quickest in game)

You can put Balanta on the Quickness training for 2 years as he's so young & it won't affect the rest of his development in other stats, when I do that he usually goes up to 18 for both pace & acceleration.

There are many who think that you save before every game, if you do it well, so it has always been: P

Well i do save a lot, but thats incase the game crashes, because it does a LOT when you start to fiddle around to find youth players etc. rightclick on the right thing and boom, game crashes :/

I say shame rather not: D it's just because there are so many who write about it have saved before every game etc, so it was no harm meant to you mate

The best DC with half decent speed (there aren't any really pacey DC's in the game) are:

1. Alvarez Balanta (put him on individual training specific attribute Quickness, Heavy for at least a year then he'll be the quickest CD in game)
2. Marquinhos (again do Quickness individual training)
3. Nkoulou (could do individual training Quickness but he is older so won't have as much an effect.
4. Abdennour
5. Papastathopoulos from Dortmund (he's the quickest in game)

You can put Balanta on the Quickness training for 2 years as he's so young & it won't affect the rest of his development in other stats, when I do that he usually goes up to 18 for both pace & acceleration.
tks u

Hello all.
Can someone please HELP ME. I cant seem to download tactics. I click on the download link and I get this message. "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. please install a program or if one is already installed create an association in the default programs control panel".
I have downloaded WIN ZIP, WIN RAR and 7 ZIP already and still I cant download tis tactic. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

On my Schalke save in my third season Man City have made stupidly high bids for Balanta... up to £60M, I'm tempted to accept them but I want to keep him, he's the best CD in the game for me, and very physical. If I needed the money to further strengthen my squad I would accept them but honestly I don't... there aren't many weaknesses in my squad that won't fix themselves as the players develop.

Balanta in 2015: Gyazo - f46148ad68516200c00b3603e472b53b.png

Hoping to get him accomplished in the DM position for the cover. (For me he is the best DM already, but my defence isn't strong enough to sacrifice him :D)

Back