Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
@goal2581999, will try :)

Now the homematch vs Chelskij, lets see how i fair.....

View attachment 352050

Hahahaaaaaa, not bad, not bad at all :p

Tweaked: Seeming i needed a win, and i was down 2-1 after the first game, and knowing Chelsea would definetivly score since i have rubbish defence i did the following:
- Change wingers to IF(S),
- Swap left BWM to BBM(S) (to get more into box), Change right BWM to AP(S) to use as the playmaker.
- keeping CWB, but stick mark tighter on both sides.
- Swapped Mentality to Attacking (Balanced).

Sum up: hahahahahaha this tactic is OP! you can use ure brain and beat everyone :D

I cannot belive in in the Semi-Finals of CL with freggin Rosenborg >< (Can someone Tip The Rosenborg Board about me so that i can replace Kåre who is temporary manager there out the season? i am confident i can win the TL and take Rosenborg to Europe :p )

Edit: Apparently i set goalscoring record in CL aswell ^^ I have scored 36 goals so far, wich is 3 more than Chelseas previouse record of 33. ALL HAIL GOALinsertnumberhere :D

Last edited:
@joaomsc - The front page, use the guide there.
you must be number 812 asking about what tactic is best.

@goal2581999, will try :)

Now the homematch vs Chelskij, lets see how i fair.....

View attachment 653326

Hahahaaaaaa, not bad, not bad at all :p

Tweaked: Seeming i needed a win, and i was down 2-1 after the first game, and knowing Chelsea would definetivly score since i have rubbish defence i did the following:
- Change wingers to IF(S),
- Swap left BWM to BBM(S) (to get more into box), Change right BWM to AP(S) to use as the playmaker.
- keeping CWB, but stick mark tighter on both sides.
- Swapped Mentality to Attacking (Balanced).

Sum up: hahahahahaha this tactic is OP! you can use ure brain and beat everyone :D

I cannot belive in in the Semi-Finals of CL with freggin Rosenborg >< (Can someone Tip The Rosenborg Board about me so that i can replace Kåre who is temporary manager there out the season? i am confident i can win the TL and take Rosenborg to Europe :p )

Edit: Apparently i set goalscoring record in CL aswell ^^ I have scored 36 goals so far, wich is 3 more than Chelseas previouse record of 33. ALL HAIL GOALinsertnumberhere :D

Rimelig bra resultat!! Grattis :D

What is the best version of the tactic?

Put the link please.
Check the opening post... they are the only two tactics that TheWibe recommends... you could try the Page 52 tweak but honestly I would stick with the original tactics (even though I use the page 52 tweak) because that has proven results.

Rimelig bra resultat!! Grattis :D

Takk Wibby :p

i used IF because Valon Berisha has not been performing optimaly as winger and with Ravel Morrison injured i pulled Dockal in as AMC and started Joshua King as left IF.

Joshua king is terrible btw. hes stats decline, and the only thing he got is pace :/

now Bodø/Glimt away... here we go!

Totally respect Conn
3year and you destroy a very good chelsea squad (lot of wonderkind for chelsea O_o)
And you play with my Strandberg <3

Now I have made my com so now I use these tactics with my heart club in england for man utd: D

Totally respect Conn
3year and you destroy a very good chelsea squad (lot of wonderkind for chelsea O_o)
And you play with my Strandberg <3

Thanks m8.

It has been a long road, but i have managed to rebuild the squad a bit. T'he only problem is norway got rules for foreign players, and its REALY hard to get ahold of decent norwegian homegrown players. I do have some i swooped up, but its only like 3 decent youngsters in 3 years, and thats far to little to keep up with the demand of new power in the field.

It's getting annoying, as only realy norwegian players that would reinfoce my team are Dæhlie, and Cardiff refuse to sell him sooo im kinda stuck. But im hoping to add dept getting Tettey and Ciljan home for next season. Then i can atleast off load some of my foreign backup players :D

2nd season with Schalke and I have retained the Bundesliga, won the Fifa Club World Cup, Beat Chelsea in the Champions league final.... I think it's time for me to jump ship and head for the Premier League, my reputation is world class and just a few weeks ago Real Madrid offered me an interview while at Schalke (which I refused)... Newcastle just got relegated so I may join them :D

EDIT: Arab Tycoon now wants to buy Newcastle... but all of their players are transfer listed and Tim Krul is available for £5.5M... contemplating if I should strengthen my Schalke squad and stick here for another season AND take advantage of Newcastle's new cheap squad or wait for the Tycoon to complete a takeover and hope they sack their manager (then I apply) and take Newcastle to the top of English football!

Last edited:
Semi Finale Champions League: Bayern Munich vs Rosenborg

1st Match Away: View attachment 352026

This is.... unbelivable O.o

first half i DOMINATED! ofc my assistant told the lads to keep it up and the Bayern Coach made some ninja **** talk so Bayern were raping me in the 2nd half, but i sneaked a draw and guys, I COULD DO THIS!!!!! I AM LOOKING FOR MOLLY ! xD

Struggling a little with Southampton on an updated database. It's when I play away against big teams like Chelsea and Man United I got battered 5-0. In my first season and been switching with both tactics, I am now 12th but a little incosistant could be something to do with me not having a good DLF? Only got Osvaldo and Rodriguez.

OWMG FEF! 2nd game vs Bayern. its 2-2 im out on agregate goals, 93min (+3) i get a penalty. Dockal steps up.... Referee blows the whistle for full time WTF!!!! lmaoooo

EDIT: had to replay the game and i wanted a fair chance to advance since i had penalty on overtime, so i decided to play 3 games to recreate the resoult, keeping the 3rd resoult regardless of outcome if i didentget a similare outcome in the 2 first.

1st game: 0-6

2nd game: 0-2

3rd game: 1-0

Now it does not feel like its "real", but well "!#"!¤ the developers.

Notes on the games: on the 0-6 i got two ppl sendt of in first half and Bayern scored on 6/8 shots on target as my Goalie had dementia or something.

the 0-2 was not realistic like the game i played because i got Morrison Injured after 12 min and i wanted to see if two strikers would do well so i moved the AMC to SC and put him as poacher. Needless to say my strikers combined had 1 shoot on the goal.

The 1-0 was a bit similare to the 2-2 were ref "#!"% me over. game was pretty even., with me having more shoots but less position (just like the orginale) . Im happy to announce that i did advance, but that it does not feel very well thanks to bugs.

Last edited:
Hi Conn, could you share your tweak?

I would if i knew what the **** im doing lol :D

im tweaking and testing as i go, but gimme out the season and pre season and i could release a tweak i find just alright?

Amazing tactic tested it with Leicester 1st season, just the original for all games and left my assistant manager to do all OI's, training and team talks.

Back