Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Peprock - jaka wersje taktyki uzywasz? Mega wyniki! Powodzenia w LM no i La Liga. Pozdr.

If you need a good team for testing all tactic/tweak
Take AS Monaco Fc
Lot of money, but really hard do a perfect first year (with or without Lfc update)
Each year monaco isn't like by Si :p

Since that i clean all achievement, i test all tactics/tweaks with this team

If you need a good team for testing all tactic/tweak
Take AS Monaco Fc
Lot of money, but really hard do a perfect first year (with or without Lfc update)
Each year monaco isn't like by Si :p

Since that i clean all achievement, i test all tactics/tweaks with this team
:D . Man Utd is very rich too , LOL . They give me 53 Mil Euro.

that's the tweak I'm using. I said __.tac tweak, but I see it's atually called __1.tac, so I said the wrong thing
yeah , don't use that tweak when versus weak team , because that tactic use counter mentality . I'm workin on a new control version of it

yeah , don't use that tweak when versus weak team , because that tactic use counter mentality . I'm workin on a new control version of it

which would be best for away games then? the standard version isn't working for away games for me either. I used the favourite one against weaker teams away a few times, that failed too

:D . Man Utd is very rich too , LOL . They give me 53 Mil Euro.

MAn U you can only win all cup with^^

Try Monaco 1 time and you see why i call monaco
this team has a problem with SI i think :p

When you see a start Fm 14, monaco by computer = in average 15th first season also irl are 2nd, it was funny XD
With Orléans (Nationale and now Ligue), i win easiest all cup but Monaco it's really funny for test all tactics

which would be best for away games then? the standard version isn't working for away games for me either. I used the favourite one against weaker teams away a few times, that failed too
:\ that is very strange ...
try to use Fav version, change ST role to F9 . Maybe that will work

MAn U you can only win all cup with^^

Try Monaco 1 time and you see why i call monaco
this team has a problem with SI i think :p

When you see a start Fm 14, monaco by computer = in average 15th first season also irl are 2nd, it was funny XD
With Orléans (Nationale and now Ligue), i win easiest all cup but Monaco it's really funny for test all tactics
ok , i'll try it

:\ that is very strange ...
try to use Fav version, change ST role to F9 . Maybe that will work

will give it a go & let you know. First season just finished, so will be a while till I get round to matches again

Who do you find works best up front for your Man United? Van Persie was very hot & cold. Went about 20 games getting average goal a game then would go 10 games not scoring at all

View attachment 352093

That's my current squad. Was thinking of getting Vidal for CM alongside Herrera, but I bid up to 60m & they still not interested. Who else would be good alongside Herrera? Also considering going for Thomas Muller & Marco Reus, then moving Rooney up front & selling RVP

Move the AMC down as a 3rd CB, stick the fullbacks on man marking the wide men, and use the setup for the standard tactic.

The AMC is the key in this formation. It's a position you can utilize, and do whatever suits the team best from my experience.

Yes it's realy good to have that link up at front, but if you play with a DLF you will still have the striker coming down to recive the ball, and play the wingers through, so i think its pretty solid.
BUT, you need to have good marking and tacling and agression on the guys you mark with, if not the wingers will recive the ball, play it to whomever is AMC and recive it behind you're fullbacks. Pace don't hurt neighter, and stick them on defence duty.

I recommend buying Rodriguez from Wolfsburg for DL btw, hes probably the best all-round LB/WB/FB in the game.

EDIT: Im in quarter finals in CL, and still haven't lost with these tactics. Im managing a mediocre Rosenborg, and Chelsea in CL Quarterfinals will be the BIG test of my manager skills. Let's see if i can make them crash and burn...

Ok, so i tried my tweak vs Chelsea without pulling the AMC down as CB. I put Cissokho and Juliano as FB Marking Oscar and Hazard.
The resoult was i lost 2-1 away,first loss recorded :(
But it worked a dream as especially Oscar diden't do squat and got 6.2 rating in that game. Hazard on the other hand proved a lot harder to stop, but im stil l fairly happy as i was trying to play for a draw, and i would have had it if not for Ramires late goal (86min).

Last edited:
Back