Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Hello all.
Can someone please HELP ME. I cant seem to download tactics. I click on the download link and I get this message. "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. please install a program or if one is already installed create an association in the default programs control panel".
I have downloaded WIN ZIP, WIN RAR and 7 ZIP already and still I cant download tis tactic. PLEASE HELP. THANKS
try download with chrome ?

Just a tip for people, if you're coming up against a team that plays with a 5 defender formation, use the counter tactic even if you're stupidly favoured to win. Hull use a 5 defender formation and this is the score using the counter tactic (their CCC was never a CCC either)

View attachment 351595

Just a tip for people, if you're coming up against a team that plays with a 5 defender formation, use the counter tactic even if you're stupidly favoured to win. Hull use a 5 defender formation and this is the score using the counter tactic (their CCC was never a CCC either)

View attachment 654391
Use Counter when versus 4-3-3 ( 1 DM - 2 CM ) and 3-5-2 :)

Hello all.
Can someone please HELP ME. I cant seem to download tactics. I click on the download link and I get this message. "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. please install a program or if one is already installed create an association in the default programs control panel".
I have downloaded WIN ZIP, WIN RAR and 7 ZIP already and still I cant download tis tactic. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Seems to me that your trying to Open the .tac file?

Moutinho if you have a money
Gerhardt if you don't have a money XD

Moutinho if you have a money
Gerhardt if you don't have a money XD

I'm man u and have 70mil. Want Vidal but went to 60 and they still refuse. At moment I have Herrera & Behrami with Carrick/Fellaini as back up. Behrami I just signed at start of second season, but carrick & fellaini were both terrible last season so wanting to sell at least one of them & get someone to play alongside Herrera then have Behrami & Carrick/Fellaini as back up

I finish test an other tactic and i test your new tactics wibe

Like all my test:

As Monaco Fc, 0transfers, only first season (I use a Lfc udpate but for As Monaco Fc, it's just lose lot of player XD)

I finish test an other tactic and i test your new tactics wibe

Like all my test:

As Monaco Fc, 0transfers, only first season (I use a Lfc udpate but for As Monaco Fc, it's just lose lot of player XD)

Thanks mate :) I appreciate it!

Back