Work in progress!
:)

Goalkeeper

Central Defenders

Eder Alvarez Balanta, Doria (BEAST!!), Matthias Ginter

Left Back

Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw, Ben Davies

Right Back

Martin Montoya, Nathaniel Clyne, Danilo, Gino Peruzzi (BEAST!!)

Central Midfielder

Lucas Romero (Vélez) , Pedro Obiang, Koke, Alessandro Florenzi

Advanced Midfield Central

James Ward-Prowse, Alessandro Florenzi, Ross Barkley (BEAST!!)

Left Winger

Antoine Griezmann, Dorian Rotariu, Lorenzo Insigne, Kevin Volland

Right Winger

Antoine Griezmann, Dorian Rotariu, Lorenzo Insigne

Striker

Carlos Fierro, Gabriel Barbosa, Wilfried Bony (BEAST!), Romelu Lukaku
Just my thoughts on best players :)

tks for your help

These are all very talented (4 stars at least), but young talents!! So don't expect them to perform right away in the first season, because they will need time to get used to the country and the new team! From second season and onwards these players will become very good and some will become BEASTS!!

P.S. Don't always train them individualy on the role they play in, but search for the best role which trains the right attributes. Example: If you are training midfield players and your players need Composure (very important and overlooked stat!), train them as a Deep Laying Playmaker even if he plays in an Advanced Playmaker role. DLP trains composure, AP not.

Good tactic to win match. 1st season I played with danilo tactic(high pressing), 2nd season I played with danilo, 3-6-1 passion, frank de boer and some other tactics, in s3 I played first matches with 3-6-1 again, then i changed to this tactic. With Udinese in Serie A i have 59GD and im 25W 3D 0L, but the biggest problem 4 me is striker. Goals are from wingers and ACM, my Donis Avdijaj is 28APP - 12 GLS - 5 AST, any tweaks? Before he was 38/31/9. Im playing with goalalot control and goalalot counter.

Good tactic to win match. 1st season I played with danilo tactic(high pressing), 2nd season I played with danilo, 3-6-1 passion, frank de boer and some other tactics, in s3 I played first matches with 3-6-1 again, then i changed to this tactic. With Udinese in Serie A i have 59GD and im 25W 3D 0L, but the biggest problem 4 me is striker. Goals are from wingers and ACM, my Donis Avdijaj is 28APP - 12 GLS - 5 AST, any tweaks? Before he was 38/31/9. Im playing with goalalot control and goalalot counter.
we all got that wingers score more then striker

Hi, currently managing West Brom in the premier league and using a different tactic than this. Then i got job offered by the Holland National Team so i decided to take it and im choosing this tactic to try it out. The first game im losing 2-3 away to Spain. Then next 3 match i managed to win. hopefully i can get some silverware with this tactic

View attachment 350402

Still looking VERY good!

View attachment 350400

Conn what skin are you use ?

My skin is FMC 2014 Flute skin.

Best non expensive Players as of my experience:

GK: Andre Hansen (Odd, Norway), Cheap and solid. with tutoring and gametime he turns into a 4star player.

DL: Jørgen Skjelvik (Rosenborg, Norway) Ultra cheap, very fast and young. Train his crossing, technique and stamina and boom
DL: Pierre Bengtsson (FCK, Denmark) Is avaible on free transfer 2nd season i belive.

DR: Igor Juliano (Brazilian), You might have to spals some cash on him, but hes worth it! bought him for 6m sold for loads more.
DR: E.Ruud (OB, Denmark), Cheap and reliable. decent set pice taker. declines fast tho so ok for max 2 seasons.

DC: S.Strandberg (RBK, Norway), Everyone knows about Stefan.
DC: G.Valsvik (Sogndal, Norway), Solid, cheap and easily sold for profit later.
DC: Bjørn Inge Utvik (Sogndal, Norway) Cheap aswell, good prospect for lower teams.

MC: Jonas Svensson (RBK, Norway) Not the most potential, but reliable and can also play RB well. Superb squadplayer,
MC: Mads Albæk (Stade de Reims, France) WOrth every penny. Can get for free transfer 3rd season.

AMC: R. Morrison (West Ham, England) Insane as EG.
AMC: Ionis Hagi (Viitor, Romania). Sick prospect whom i always buy. He is son of Hagi, and he is... HAGI
AMC: Marko Pavlovski (OFK Belgrade, Serbia) Another sick prospect, very cheap and must have.

AMC/AMR/AML/Set Pices: Borek Dockal (Sparta Prague, Czech), BUY BUY BUY! Train on freekicks and stuff. Not 5 stars, but this is THE bread and buter for ANY 4-2-3-1 formation. In my juventus save he is one of my best players aswell.

BOREK DOCKAL

View attachment 350398

AML/AMR: Agustin Allione (Velez, Argentina) Probably the best Wide attacker in the game. Scores for fun.
AML/AMR: Mohammed Elyounoussi (Molde, Norway) Cheap and rapid wide man that can score and create chances.
AML/AMR: Yann Erik De lanlay (Viking, Norway) Cheap, and realy pacy wideman that will get u huge profits

SC: Veton Berisha (Viking, Norway) Cheap, young and will become realy good if you give him playtime.
SC: Federico Macheda (Man Utd, England) Avaible, adn he will score tonns. Can be sold for a kazillion later.
SC: Sander Svensson (Molde, Norway) Can't get him to sign for RBK, but he is a beast, cheap and young.

There are more players, but these are in my opinion who offer most to a team considering their value and skills. OFC Balanta is tonns better than Strandberg, but he also costs 20 times more and will not want to play in championship etc.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I Personally like that my strikers score more, Head over to my " The Feevah" Thread.. and download the tac there.. that will get your strikers to score... feevah-origins-14-3

I tried the Feevah tactic on my other save, and despite it was offencive and striker scored, it felt like a pale version of Steatons.
But i only tried the first release u had if you have updated it i need to try it again :p

I cant remember exacly what to put my finger on now as im in another save, but i can try it again dureing the weekend and see what feedback i can compose ;)

Wi....wi...wi..wib...wib...wibe (H)

I tried the Feevah tactic on my other save, and despite it was offencive and striker scored, it felt like a pale version of Steatons.
But i only tried the first release u had if you have updated it i need to try it again :p

I cant remember exacly what to put my finger on now as im in another save, but i can try it again dureing the weekend and see what feedback i can compose ;)

Wi....wi...wi..wib...wib...wibe (H)

Sweet :) had alot of fun with it.. I know @Plutte had some insane results with it as Man Utd

Back