Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Goalalot counter vs Lyon in CL.

View attachment 350348

I was lucky by the 5min red card on the Lyon player, and totaly dominated first half. should have scored more, but then lyon owned 2nd half after my assistent told the lads we need to give the fans something to cheer for...
so i got two players sendt off, but i managed to steal a draw thanks to some tinkering finishing the game 4-4-0

I haven't been around here lately and I plan to start a new save. There are a lot of tweaks as I see. I am pretty confused. What should I use.

@Monk, start with the OP ones, try to tweak the ma tiny bit to suit whatever team you use. maybe you cna help us improve this great tactic even further! im sure Wibe and Goal have nothing against extensional testings and tweaks.

@Monk, start with the OP ones, try to tweak the ma tiny bit to suit whatever team you use. maybe you cna help us improve this great tactic even further! im sure Wibe and Goal have nothing against extensional testings and tweaks.
I have already tried the OP tactic when it was first published. it didn't work for me tried couple of other tweaks with the help of goal258199(thanks again) and the I stopped playing for some time. but I see so many people having great success with it I want to give it another try.

Ok well i dunno Monk, im caught in my own tweak atm :p

I will know more next season, and might release it after pre season.

The problem tho is i still have some inconsistency. If my team gets going i can win 7 or 8-0, but then again i can dominate and get 2-0, then smash my head vs a wall and eighter win 2-1 or even get a draw despite 200 - 2 in shoots on target :p (Matchengine op).

Im going to bed now, but here is my latest screens:

Goalaloth - The **** TwEaKz

This is the game vs the Control112 version Goal21321421 released. Bonanaza, but 2nd half no contest tbh.

View attachment 350182

Cup Final (As i said, inconsistent)

View attachment 350181

Latest resoults

View attachment 350180

Overall stats sorted by AVR.

View attachment 350179

Still dont get the hype with this tactic still on the original one in OP and everyone getting decent results,but for me I leaked goals left right and centre! Sure I was an underdog but still seems to work for underdogs for others

I had excelent and fun season with Chelsea :)

Won BPL, UEFA Champions League, and Capital Cup One

View attachment 657620View attachment 657622View attachment 657623View attachment 657625View attachment 657628

Pros:

High scoring tactic
Wings score and assist a lots
FB's assist a lots
Minimal number of long shots
ST's score a lots ( i played with 4 )
AMC create beautiful game

Cons:

NONE

And finaly, tnx for great tactic. Best one so far.

Which tactic did you use ? :)

Still dont get the hype with this tactic still on the original one in OP and everyone getting decent results,but for me I leaked goals left right and centre! Sure I was an underdog but still seems to work for underdogs for others

Hmm...maybe could be an issue with 2 ball winning midfielders. They both press high and leaving their position, because of that i changed one mid to deep lying playmaker(defend) to stay back, while the other mid moves higher up to press the opposition.

If you dont have 2 ballwining mids, dont play with them...play with one that is more creative and the one that is more aggresive and he is capable to run all day.

Try it with my tweaked versions...few pages back.

Left back: Kurzawa
Wings : Ocampos (can r and l)
Amc: James rodriguez (i you don't use lfc update, after he's so expensive)

Back