Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
This game destroys my soul! My Newcastle have been the best team for the past 3 seasons now every edition of Goal Alot I try i lose!!
View attachment 348571
Thanks for the ride guys but for my own sanity I must move on!

I know I just don't understand it! Your tactics were working so well! Does the game really get used to them after a few seasons?

And I know this is horrible but can anyone recommend a good tactic for me I'm going crazy!

Will post a SS of my team if anyone really really wants to help!!

I know I just don't understand it! Your tactics were working so well! Does the game really get used to them after a few seasons?

And I know this is horrible but can anyone recommend a good tactic for me I'm going crazy!

Will post a SS of my team if anyone really really wants to help!!

Try TFF Unreal or the Danilo tac :) they are just two of many great tactics here on FM Base :)

With the base Hull squad + an israeli CAM I just won 2-1 against chelsea at home then beat everton 3-1 away from home!

Changed some settings push higher up + offside, and instead of cover set to defend and on player instructions changed risky passes to off and put mark tighter on

This is with wibes new tweak

I had a bad spell last season where I lost 6 out of 8 games, but my advice would be to stick with it if you're still outplaying the opposition. I did, and picked up at the end of the season, beating Man City and Chelsea in 2 of my last few games too.

I think i have figured out how to get the striker score, but its the cost of my defence turning into complete poo ><

bac kto the drawingboard... sigh

I think i give up for now.
Need a break, i can't figure out what to do, and im starting to feel sick from all the tweaking xD.

Going to play something else for a few hours then might bringe it back up again.

Atletico holiday with Coon_v3 put me in 10th place in la liga and eibar on 15th so im not pleased with that :/

I need to have a look at the orginale tactic again i think, and go from there. i do know how to make the striker score now, just that all my tweakign has put the defence into rubber ><

Atletico holiday with Coon_v3 put me in 10th place in la liga and eibar on 15th so im not pleased with that :/
Dude, are you telling that you test tactics "Go On Holidays"?

I think i give up for now.
Need a break, i can't figure out what to do, and im starting to feel sick from all the tweaking xD.

Going to play something else for a few hours then might bringe it back up again.

I need to have a look at the orginale tactic again i think, and go from there. i do know how to make the striker score now, just that all my tweakign has put the defence into rubber ><
LOL . If u go on holidays , ur Ast manager will tweak ur tactic

In my opnion, theconn v1 is better than v3, bu i understaand you, this FM make us realy crazy :P

With the base Hull squad + an israeli CAM I just won 2-1 against chelsea at home then beat everton 3-1 away from home!

Changed some settings push higher up + offside, and instead of cover set to defend and on player instructions changed risky passes to off and put mark tighter on

This is with wibes new tweak

Nice results mate :)

Dude, are you telling that you test tactics "Go On Holidays"?

nono lol.

but i did in that save to compare the V_3 to the originale.

2 times with coon_3 2 times with orginale and both times orginale was better.

i jsut got to tired to sit and play for 7 hours to finish haldf a season

Back