Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
What's the main difference between V1 and V3 ****?

V1 has worked wonders for my Hull City squad..from finishing 13th and 12th in the last two seasons I'm now on course for a 6th place finish (used a variety of tactics in first two seasons). My squad is very average...only got three 4* players!

What's the main difference between V1 and V3 ****?

V1 has worked wonders for my Hull City squad..from finishing 13th and 12th in the last two seasons I'm now on course for a 6th place finish (used a variety of tactics in first two seasons). My squad is very average...only got three 4* players!
v3 is more for your striker to score more

Thanks, will give it a try in pre-season perhaps. Got about 5 games to go...6th place with a very average squad is great! Had some big wins on the way..beat Chelsea 3-2 away from home.

I find switching between 'counter' 'control' and 'attacking' is massive, you misjudge the approach you get a battering. I lost to Sunderland 5-1!

A quick switch to counter can bag you a couple of goals in quick succession too, really do like it the tactic..good variety of goal scorers.

oke so arsenal isnt the best to make this tactic work will make a new one with chelsea

i don't get why you would use "controlling" instead of the "offensive" approach. In v1 it was offensive, if i remember correctly.

Furthermore, would your wingers have to be fluent playing the opposite winger.
Like a left footed winger, on the right wing, and vice versa. Or am i wrong?

Have got mixed results so far, but probably because it's not fluid.

@Jeffboy07

- What is it that makes you actually lose games? is it the opponent creating more chances or is it the fact that you dont get enough ccc you're self?

Shouldent be anything wrong with Arsenal for this tactic.

Does the striker score more in V3 or do you feel its the same?

@Ninja777

It is becasue i feel with the setting on the players individually its not needed to go ATTACK as they pretty much are tweaked offencive aswell. However i did say that if you are home and favorite you should try to play Attack.
There is no way i can make it totaly plug and play so change mentality according to opponent.
Also change to counter if you are 2 goals up the last 20min to seal the deal.

Regarding the Winger i just like that the game gets a bit mixed up, and sometimes a rightfooted AMR in the IFL possition can curl a massive goal.

@Whitmore23

You are on the right track!
Changing mentalities to suit the game is key.
I have controll on V3 as standard because i found it a safe midlane start, but i do use attack vs lowbies and i do use counter vs Bayern, Real madrid etc. I also change mentality according to how the game goes, and even Fluidity sometimes when i feel thats needed.

Working on Eibar/Atletico Madrid now, lets see....

@conn striker wont score more alot of changes no goals opponent scores 4 goals with 4 chances

OP Update

OP Update

Due to alot of frustration and questions about what version to use..
I have decided to remove all of the tweaks in the OP​.

I have also decided to update the originals
as I belive that my latest tactic post is more solid.

So the tactics will be

View attachment 348598

View attachment 348597

Good move TheWibe...

Conn why not start your own thread?? This is getting a busy messy

THEWIBE IS THE ONLY ONE HAVE OFFICIAL VERSION :D . HE DOEN'T PROMISE U WILL HAVE SUCCESS WITH OTHER VERSION :D

Back