Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I think i give up for now.
Need a break, i can't figure out what to do, and im starting to feel sick from all the tweaking xD.

Going to play something else for a few hours then might bringe it back up again.

Atletico holiday with Coon_v3 put me in 10th place in la liga and eibar on 15th so im not pleased with that :/

I need to have a look at the orginale tactic again i think, and go from there. i do know how to make the striker score now, just that all my tweakign has put the defence into rubber ><

Some people just crack me up. He tests a tactic while on holiday looooool...

In my opnion, theconn v1 is better than v3, bu i understaand you, this FM make us realy crazy :P

Yes i know, thats why im going back to the roots and trying all over again a bit later.

V_3 worked realy well defencively for my rosenborg team, but i ahve never had worse start as atletico in my life as with Coon_3

Before i holidayed i managed to win 2 friendlies, 1 league game and lose supercup 5-1 away to real and 2-4 at home. clearly the defence isnt as good as i think it is... but then again tactic was far from fluid aswell...

playing a few rounds of league of legends with some friends then diving back to it later

Do you think there will be any difference playing this tactics in 14.3.0? :)
Great work TheWibe btw :)

Do you think there will be any difference playing this tactics in 14.3.0? :)
Great work TheWibe btw :)

If I remember correctly, there wasn't any ME Changes from 14.3.0 - 14.3.1 so it should work just fine :)

Thanks alot mate!

Just let me clerify a bit.

I started a Atletico and Eibar save to get a fresh test of my tactic after much feedback some was worse than the first and aswell as wibes orginale.

I tweaked myself to death, and after jsut winning 2 friendlies i was ready to hang up the towel, but instead i decided to play teh supercup games ang a league game to see hwo things felt.

After that confirmed my suspicions, i then vent on 3 month holiday twice to see how things would go.

1st time i was 11th on La Liga when i came back, and 2nd time i was 8th

then i decided to also do the same with the orginale just to see how that vent.

1st time i was 3rd in the league
2nd time i was 6th.

OBVIOUSLY holiday is not the real deal is it? but i wanted jsut to see how it would fare with my assistant at the helm since i realy was rdy to give up anyways.

Now that said, im not giving up, just that everytime i close my eyes i see tight marking, offside, wide play/narrow etc and i get dizzy.

Im ****** up the save from day 1 by weaking to much early so it never got fluid.

need to restart a save and do it properly.

Gonna tear my hair out, set pieces are destroying me Newcastle won 3-2 against me I had 8 CCCs and they had 2 one was a penalty another was a corner! Now against liverpool half time 1-1 2 cccs me and 0 to them set piece again

edit: game ends 2-2 I get another CCC and score and Liverpool finish the game with 0 scoring from a set piece and an own goal....

With the base Hull squad + an israeli CAM I just won 2-1 against chelsea at home then beat everton 3-1 away from home!

Changed some settings push higher up + offside, and instead of cover set to defend and on player instructions changed risky passes to off and put mark tighter on

This is with wibes new tweak

Could you try to change the tempo from ( Low - Very Low ) aswell? :)

Wibe if it aint broke dont fix it, just beat arsenal 1-0 and as I said drew 2-2 with liverpool! I feel like I need to say again.....this is with the BASE Hull squad plus Jorge Enriquez and Eran Zahavi

to be fair I made fun of the defence in the original! But defensively it is so much better this version I dont use the favourite version as I am Hull and it seems to be working so far, screens at the end of the season but I would expect at least Europa if im lucky and with a bit more luck the FA cup final! United are storming the league

View attachment 348374View attachment 348372View attachment 348371View attachment 348370View attachment 348369

Well here you have it, Hull YES Hull finished 3rd first season, only made 3 important signings Jorge Enriquez (who was injured a lot), Strandberg (CA 130) and Zahavi who turned out to be a monster scoring 18 goals from CAM. This squad is awful I kept getting injuries at full back which ended up in me having to play Paul McShane at RB for 6 games, also I had to play my wingers at full back more than one time as well. But overall we did it comfortably, got to the FA cup semi final where we were quite frankly outclassed by Liverpool but who cares champions league for Hull!

Ok and for those ready to accuse of saving etc (just in case):
View attachment 348368

Finished my second season using Goal's tweak. Finished 14th with Leeds after promotion last season which I am very happy with. Scored a decent amount but defensively I was terrible but that was probably due to personnel rather than the tactic. Flirted with relegation until the end when we pulled it together (signed Vidic on a free in January!). Anyway will use Wibe's new versions and Goal's tweak next season and give you my progress
Thank you Wibe and Goal, very good tactic and tweak!

Finished my second season using Goal's tweak. Finished 14th with Leeds after promotion last season which I am very happy with. Scored a decent amount but defensively I was terrible but that was probably due to personnel rather than the tactic. Flirted with relegation until the end when we pulled it together (signed Vidic on a free in January!). Anyway will use Wibe's new versions and Goal's tweak next season and give you my progress
Thank you Wibe and Goal, very good tactic and tweak!
I think after promotion , u should stick with Wibe version , because u are weak team . My tweak is for strong team , to attack and rape all opponent :D .

Back