Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I also want to thank you guys for your support and feedback :)

Hmm alright, seems i have to try it with arsenal myself and tweak from there.
dont know why it does not work for you :/

Do you have assistant manager taking care of Teamtalks, Oi etc?
Did you try to change striker to poacher? (so far it seems to me TM > Poacher > CF), but take what ure striker is good at.
What are you letting in goals as? set pices? open play? if open play what happends???

Good move TheWibe...

Conn why not start your own thread?? This is getting a busy messy

It's because i have been tryng to help tweak WIBE'S tactic, this is NOT my own tactic!!!

I only release my tweaks based on my experience to help Wibe.

I do hagve a tactic on my own wich seems solid for medicore teams but due to this project takign so much time i have been forced to put it on hold. Besides, its a lot more fun trying to help you guys out any way that i can (purpose to life :D )

Conn...

I really respect your tactics, do you think it's worth starting your own thread? Obviously you can make reference and credit to TheWibe in that.

I can give you detailed feedback on your tactics in that, looking forward to testing V3 tonight!

It's because i have been tryng to help tweak WIBE'S tactic, this is NOT my own tactic!!!

I only release my tweaks based on my experience to help Wibe.

I do hagve a tactic on my own wich seems solid for medicore teams but due to this project takign so much time i have been forced to put it on hold. Besides, its a lot more fun trying to help you guys out any way that i can (purpose to life :D )
It's Ok if u want u can make a ur own thread . I don't think Wibe gonna angry about that . He's very kind man ^^

Back