Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I am indeed that was the favourite version, could have been over 10 in that game as well and their goals were BS crosses

Also, winning games but giving away so many CCCs winning games 3-2 a lot..... not sure how I can solve this

Just experimenting on moving some of the players round to make it more defensively sound, did it in that Barca game will test further (drew 3-3 with spurs but went down to 10 men at that point I was 2-1 up and they had only had 1 ccc)

Wibe dont know whether you find that you give up a load of CCCs as well, Southampton battered me 4-0 away from home which is odd and even the games im winning im conceding loads, top goal scorers in the league (thanks to the 9-2) but worst defence in the league ha

Wibe dont know whether you find that you give up a load of CCCs as well, Southampton battered me 4-0 away from home which is odd and even the games im winning im conceding loads, top goal scorers in the league (thanks to the 9-2) but worst defence in the league ha

Hmm, not a load.. but 1-3 each match mabe ? depends on what kind of team I meet..
but if you struggle with it, I would suggest to change you FB's from KWB to WB (S) :)

Not far from Oslo :)

OK, good to know. Then I'm around 450 km away from you! :D

Good tactic btw, used this as a template to create my own. A few player roles changes so suit my team more, for an example the striker is now a poacher. Dale Carrick, with 9 finishing, scoring 33 goals in 35 games so far. Working a threat with Holt behind him as a trequarista, getting more assists than games lol.

Plz remember that u are a weak team :D

Yeah the CAM/Striker combo can be improved I think I am using Morata as a Target man and hes doing a tidy job may experiement with Treq at CAM as well!

Wibe if I put FBs to support then surely the attacking side of the tactic gets ruinned?

Back