Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
At home I only used favorite no mater who I played against.
And away against big teams I only standard one.

Do you use the ones that were added to OP on the 5th August mate? Or the original ones that were on the OP a few weeks ago? Cheers dude

Well another update on the 2017/218 Man City season for me...

From South Hampton on is when I started using the recently updated tactics that are now on the OP, still not to bad of results;

View attachment 348028

However the first big test against Man U, didn't end so well for me... Didn't play well in general I found, but still somehow manage to come back from a 2-0 deficit to tie at 2 on Free Kicks ironically.. However, got a silly red card around the 83 minute which basically changed the game around they scored a few minutes later :(.. This was the also the first time I played against a team that was a 4-3-3, so wondering if that will be my achilles heel perhaps.

View attachment 348027View attachment 348026

And finally the stats so far this season, Aguero still keeping in form, and De Bruyne playing pretty great this season so far as well:

View attachment 348024

And Standings for at the November minor break for international play for the players:

View attachment 348023

I'll post my next update at the end of the season to see how everything went, heh.

Still using a mix of the 2 tactics (new versions though) to get the job done.

I'm using the original set of tactics from before the 5th august, if I download the new ones will it take long for them to get fluid since im half way through a season? Is there any reason why the original ones have been tweaked in the OP? They original onrs are working amazingly well for me still. But if the new set (added 5th August) are better, then I'll change. Anyone still using the original ones?

I'm using the original set of tactics from before the 5th august, if I download the new ones will it take long for them to get fluid since im half way through a season? Is there any reason why the original ones have been tweaked in the OP? They original onrs are working amazingly well for me still. But if the new set (added 5th August) are better, then I'll change. Anyone still using the original ones?

If it ain't broke don't fix it I say.. The only difference I find from the original ones and the new ones from Aug 5th is Offside Trap was taken off and also the Switch to opposite flanks on the favorite tactic. Also the Counter Version now has a mentality of Balanced instead of Fluid.

But the roles are still the same for everyone. Because of that you won't notice that much of a drop off with the tactic familiarity if you switch.

I was doing good with the other one too, but figured the changes weren't radically that different, so might as well just use new the ones.

My only thing, if any that I have about the tactic is 2 Ball Winning Midfielders, I'm still not sure if I'm a fan of this, more so because of I have James Rodriguez and Ross Berkley (2017/2018 season, so Rodriguez is pretty much in his prime now while Ross is about to go into Prime being just 23) in my team, and it kind of makes Berkley an "OK" player when putting him in the midfield position. I'm tempted to make that role a DLP instead to suit Berkley better, but I don't know if I should tweak the tactic cause I am still winning games, heh.

If it ain't broke don't fix it I say.. The only difference I find from the original ones and the new ones from Aug 5th is Offside Trap was taken off and also the Switch to opposite flanks on the favorite tactic. Also the Counter Version now has a mentality of Balanced instead of Fluid.

But the roles are still the same for everyone. Because of that you won't notice that much of a drop off with the tactic familiarity if you switch.

I was doing good with the other one too, but figured the changes weren't radically that different, so might as well just use new the ones.

My only thing, if any that I have about the tactic is 2 Ball Winning Midfielders, I'm still not sure if I'm a fan of this, more so because of I have James Rodriguez and Ross Berkley (2017/2018 season, so Rodriguez is pretty much in his prime now while Ross is about to go into Prime being just 23) in my team, and it kind of makes Berkley an "OK" player when putting him in the midfield position. I'm tempted to make that role a DLP instead to suit Berkley better, but I don't know if I should tweak the tactic cause I am still winning games, heh.

You cann definetivly try to change one of the positins to a DLP(D).
Thats one of the first things i did, and while still ensuring you got good cover on the midtfield.

a small chang, and it will be interesting to hear how it works over time if you only do that 1 small change, as most of us try to hard.

You cann definetivly try to change one of the positins to a DLP(D).
Thats one of the first things i did, and while still ensuring you got good cover on the midtfield.

a small chang, and it will be interesting to hear how it works over time if you only do that 1 small change, as most of us try to hard.
=.=

Last edited:
Gotcha we'll see..

I just beat Liverpool 7 to 0, so not sure if I want to change something just yet, haha.

The only danger my opponents create its trough the wings, my full backs are often overtook by their wingers, allowing them to do dangerous crosses or even shots on goal... Any idea how to fix it? :)

I really can not get the tactics to work no matter what, have us tried the latest and works rather not, and have tried them with man utd. really do not know what I'm doing wrong

I really can not get the tactics to work no matter what, have us tried the latest and works rather not, and have tried them with man utd. really do not know what I'm doing wrong
send me your save :D . Upload on Mediafire

hi i am just about to start up because I was so ****** that my team can not figure out how to make goal

yes but had played 15 games before and it went really really bad, I must say

Back