Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Last edited:
The Wibe Quest - WBA edition. (Tactic from frontpage)

View attachment 346929

May (End of season)

League Table
View attachment 346932

Fixtures

View attachment 346931

FA Cupfinal vs Liverpool
View attachment 346935

Manager of the year, runner up to Mourinho
View attachment 346934

Confidence
View attachment 346933

Player Stats
View attachment 346928

Worth Mentioning:
Berahino is a player i will definetivly pick up for formations like this regardless of team im playing. He can perform very well in almost all offencive roles except maybe AMC.
He was this seasons huge surprise!

On another note i was surprised WBA new signing Brown eye (or whaever his name is) seemed almost vacinated against scoring.

Overall i was very pleased with this WBA team whom was very solid, and only showed weaknesses when i struggled to injuries.
If i had a bit more luck im confident i could atleast have finished 2nd.

Goalalot is simply
View attachment 346930

I rate Wibes Goalalot 6/6

View attachment 346927

The **** has spoken

Last edited:
Antoher thing:

The last games vs Hull and Leicester i swapped mentality to fluid, and despite i was up 3-0 vs Leicester i would say it realy cramped the style, so recommend sticking to the originale (why change the workign **** right?)

Now Yacob is unhappy and wants a transfer to a big club so depending on whom i can replace him with i will try to change the MC role he was filling next season.

Also need a striker, and possibly a new RB as Revelliere is getting old and Craig Gardener was not convincing in that role.
Gardner whom now is my pair with Mulumbu as BWM for next season.

I realy feel good and proud after this season. Considering picking up the FM storyline again :p

Last edited:
I'm going to have a try of this tactic using LFCMarshall summer transfer update and with Burnley i will keep you posted on how i get a long with it.

The Wibe Quest - WBA edition. (Tactic from frontpage)

View attachment 346769

Season 2

Tactic
View attachment 346773

Fixtures

View attachment 346774

Transfers
View attachment 346772

Squad
View attachment 346775

Expectations
View attachment 346771

Worth Mentioning:
BI have sold and reinforced the team, and relied heavily on Team cohision in pre season. Some great resoults, and some just plain surprising.

Transfers was much needed so Scott Brown came in as backup for Mulumbu/Yacob who can get sold at any time if someone meet my 40m pricetag (psg? :D )

Also Got Jonathan Silva for LB as i needed a good LB, and i wanted to go English so i snatched Sam Byram from Leeds as my new RB.

Wisdoms loan has been renewed, due to the fact hes very versile and great to have if i run onto a injurymarathon.

Rotariu and Stanciu were the Romanians i drooled on last season and will be stars inthe future for me.

then i got Di Vaio who has clinical finishing, and he will actually be my lead striker this season as i look
to sell Brown Eye and having Guidetti as backup.

I also picked up Declan Rudd as my new Backup keeper. Was going for JAson Steele, but he wanted 3x the wages Declan wanted, so easy choice if u ask me :p

Goalalot is simply
View attachment 346770
I rate Wibes Goalalot 6/6

View attachment 346768
The **** has spoken

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for a tactic. Can you tell me how to make pre-set OI's? I want to try another OI's but cant find how to do it.

Started 2nd season in Premier League with Leeds using TheWibe's counter version of the tactic. Won 1-0 away to Newcastle then 6-2 home victory of Man Utd, which was jaw dropping. Since then however we lost 2-1 at home to reading (In Championship) in cup then lost next 6 games in league (admittingly against every 'big' team in the league: 3-0 away to City, 1-2 home to liverpool, 3-2 away to everton, 1-3 home to arsenal, 3-1 away to spurs then 3-1 away to Chelsea). Now recovered with 3-1 home win over fulham then 3-2 home win over norwich. Have the best attack in the league but 3rd worse defence. Hoping now I will have easier fixtures the defence will improve. Will keep updated with progress

so are you guys having better results with his new tactic ? or is someone still using his old version and finds it better?

Back