Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
This is a very good tactic, but I concede so many goals ... What can I do? I'm playng with a lower team.

Great tactic. Working like a charm with all my differents saves.
Took the one in the OP.

Congrats TheWibe !

I love this tactic I do. But just a question out of curiosity more than anything mate, why did you drop the "favourite' tactic? It was absolutely AMAZING dude. I scored something like 98 goals in 30 games with Napoli

I'm glad you like it :)
thewibe, do you know nezza new world (v.1) ? this tactic......forwards scored many many many goals, but defense no solid....what do you think, if you combine the attack nezza's and your game on the defensive? your tactic in defense very solid, but strikers ..(
sorry for my bad english )

thewibe, do you know nezza new world (v.1) ? this tactic......forwards scored many many many goals, but defense no solid....what do you think, if you combine the attack nezza's and your game on the defensive? your tactic in defense very solid, but strikers ..(
sorry for my bad english )

I don't think there is any problem about the strikers..in my save carlos fierro became the top scorer in EPL, 29 goals :O

Alrighty,

Here's a further update of the 2017/2018 Season of Manchester City, as it's going down to the final third of the Season, but first some details on the players I got on the squad.

Here's how the Stats for my players are looking so far.. Aguero and De Bruyne having their best career seasons to date:

View attachment 346491

View attachment 346490View attachment 346489

In case anyone is curious, my Star Studded 60 Million beginning of the season transfer looks like he's starting to come into form big time already. He's already replaced last year's starter at AML which was Antonine Griezmann

View attachment 346488

Will be having a tough off-season decision to make as I'm kind of stacked at the AMC position as you'll see in a second, and Ross Berkley's experiment at Central Midfield was kind of not working good enough I felt, so I've resorted to rotating the AMC position between James Rodriguez and Ross for the rest of the year now. (and only playing Ross at the CM if I'm dealt with injury issues which happened a few games ago) However, ever since I gave James a new contract for the next few years, (As he was having a stellar first half) he's been averaging close to a 6.5-6.8 the last 5-10 games or so. Thus it will be interesting to see what I do this off-season as I can still get probably 30-40 million for Rodriguez (Real Madrid offered me 35 during the January Transfer window but declined it) , and just go with Ross full time at the position since he's been a little bit better at the AMC position, plus a tad younger.

I do believe 8 out of those 10 goals btw for James Rodriguez was during the first half before I gave him his new contract along with those assists too, 2nd half in general think it's been like 2 goals and 3 assists or something. :(

View attachment 346487View attachment 346486

Those interested here's my wonderkid 19 yr old prospect that looks like he's really coming into his own, it's beauty on how many positions he's Natural at, but mostly I play in the Central Midfield position, however he's set to become my future Right Winger in a few years when De Bruyne comes back down to earth I guess, lol. (He was already in Man City before I took over, so I guess thank the AI for that, lol)

View attachment 346484

And finally kind of impressed myself, found my first ever 5 Star Prospect, and signed him in January window. He's probably more like 4.5 Stars I think as my Assistant Manager is only a 16 in JP.

View attachment 346483

Ohh btw, if you want you're regen's to look awesome like that, instead of then coming up Bald 70% of the time, lol, defiantly download OLT's excellent Expanded Hair Pack. (Gives ya like 900 something different hair styles and it will work on existing games too, just follow the installation instructions)

[RELEASE] OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 - The Complete Edition

And now to the team itself...

So Premier League wise, getting worried, I've struggled a bit, haven't lost but haven't won a game in a month either.. (Maybe because of the Fixture Congestion I've been dealing with not sure) I've tied my last 3 games in the PL against mid-tier teams at the time in their stadium. Thus was getting worried that maybe this tactic is not as solid away, but than I go ahead an pull this in the 1st Leg of the 2nd Knockout Round of the Europa League away:

View attachment 346482

So defiantly ecstatic by that result... Now the rest of my fixtures, as you can see struggling a bit in the Premier League at the moment. Definite highlight before what I did above was pulling a monstrous comeback against Dinamo Moscow after losing the First League of Knockout Round away, 4-2 (Maybe my star players didn't like the Snow, cause snowed than, lol), and coming back in the 2nd leg with a 4-0 victory at home.

View attachment 346480

Ohh I'm sure you noticed that horrible 6-2 loss against Manchester United in the Semi's of the Capital One Cup. While terrible, I did have a lot of 2nd string players playing that game, had to choose the poison because I had Chelsea of all teams in the 4th round of the FA cup 2 days later, in their stadium. Ironically, almost got eliminated there too, but pulled a goal in the 85th minute mark to tie it at 3 and made the replay go back to my Home which I dominated them there.

Finally, the Premier League standings after 28-29 games in... As you can see my recent struggles has caused me to lose the Top Spot after holding it for most of the year. So it looks like it may be neck and neck with Manchester United for the rest of the season, and naturally wouldn't have any other way being Manchester City, heh.

View attachment 346479

Ohh and don't think I'm not noticing Arsenal either, they've slowly had a good consistent year too, and I still have to play 2 games against them, so that will be just as brutal, haha.

FA Cup btw looks like it could be gearing for a Final against Machester United as they're facing a solid West Brom team, while I got a feisty Hull team in the Semi's.

Well that's it for now... Next report will naturally be at the end of the season now, hopefully I'll have positive screenshots to show!, lol.

Last edited:
I don't think there is any problem about the strikers..in my save carlos fierro became the top scorer in EPL, 29 goals :O
for me:
kaiserslautern
1 season- zoller-21 goal
2 season- guidetti-15 goal and tom ince(left winger 21 goal )
3 season- man utd -welbeck-9 goal and jackson martinez -12
4 season (nezza new world tactic)- martinez- 37 and welbeck in champ lig- 12 ) but many goal concesed )

Wibe,

Any reason why it's set at Fitness/Low and Attacking Movement?

Curious to hear the reasoning behind it, as Attacking Movement is pretty common, but Fitness/Low not many people try, heh.

View attachment 346432

The Wibe's Updated Goalalot - Season 2 - WBA edition (
Tactic in OP)

Fixtures
View attachment 346428

Le
ague
View attachment 346430

Summary
Can't say im not dissapointed so far, but i do have a lot of new signings, and maybe a few to many to expect to follow up last season to be honest.

Still i can clearly see the potential, so i hope i can use this season to get properly going, and i wil laim for 3rd season to be the season i can lift the Premier league throphy!

View attachment 346434

The **** approves this tactic

Back