• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
OP Update

- During season training updated

View attachment 665654

Hmmm, how far did you test this?

I know fitness is kinda an issue here, but after reading Nazzas post on the forum i kinda think the most profitable way to go is focus a bit less on match training, keep general training on high and have mroe individual training to develop players.
So far i got a 3 star youth up to potential 5 stars so seems to do good.

The one you had was also very good, so im wondering, how is this compare to the originale training schedule??

Also i wonder, were can i see the cohision? People keep talking about "to die for eachother" and stuff, but i havent STILL found were i can see how my team fairs O.o

Hmmm, how far did you test this?

I know fitness is kinda an issue here, but after reading Nazzas post on the forum i kinda think the most profitable way to go is focus a bit less on match training, keep general training on high and have mroe individual training to develop players.
So far i got a 3 star youth up to potential 5 stars so seems to do good.

The one you had was also very good, so im wondering, how is this compare to the originale training schedule??

Also i wonder, were can i see the cohision? People keep talking about "to die for eachother" and stuff, but i havent STILL found were i can see how my team fairs O.o

That's easy go to Squad -> Report --> Last Match than Team Talk Feedback you'll see comments by your Assistant if they're willing to die for one another, etc..

I'm curious about the Fitness move too, especially when unticking the rest options in Match Prep, I wonder if that would make them more tired conditioning wise come match day, but that part hasn't kicked in yet for me, since I just changed it to fitness mid-week, so I'll see how the results go.

Looks like the Attacking Movement change was a pretty nice one though, finally got a win again in the Premier League after tying my last 3 games and with the Man U draw against Chelsea in their league game, I'm now back in first with 8 games to go... (As I got massive goal diff on them) Dreading the next 2 though, back to back games against Arsenal who are 3rd right now, lol.

View attachment 346410

It seems thsi season im LEaking goals like mad. i jsut lost 4-5 to Watford at home, and i have no idea why it's liek this, anyone done a defencive tweak they want to share?

Im not sure i got a way back from this now, all my players morale is poor or very poor atm :/

That's easy go to Squad -> Report --> Last Match than Team Talk Feedback you'll see comments by your Assistant if they're willing to die for one another, etc..

morale is a little better than avrage, players have a good understanding blablabla.. **** im in trubble ><

Tips?

i did set training t o defending atm to see if that helps tho

Back from training! :D puh

What? you mean to tell us that the tactic creator of this has time to train his body IRL when you're alcolytes is struggling HARD here with issues? (6)

Håper ikke du brente alt kruttet ^^

Altså jeg lekker som en sil her :p

I got huge issues with my defending, but now i played 0-0 Home vs Arsenal and this is the screen.

Defencive focus training and a team meating to boost morale might have trned the tide, im not sure, but its faaar up to Europa qualifications ><

SCREEN:
View attachment 346382

i got dominated but hey, atleast they had 0 CCC :/

Wibe,

Any reason why it's set at Fitness/Low and Attacking Movement?

Curious to hear the reasoning behind it, as Attacking Movement is pretty common, but Fitness/Low not many people try, heh.

Well I'll try to explain my though of it :)

Attacking movement - I've been testing match training in a couple of days now, and so far this is the best choice! simple as that..

Fitness ( Low ) ( No Rest ) - Well first, I have never really played a full season ( or more ) with fitness as the general training focus.

And I might be wrong about it, But....

I do believe that Fitness is the best choice for ( Counter attacking tactics )

With that being said, I'm not 100% sure of the long term.....

What? you mean to tell us that the tactic creator of this has time to train his body IRL when you're alcolytes is struggling HARD here with issues? (6)

Håper ikke du brente alt kruttet ^^

Altså jeg lekker som en sil her :p

I got huge issues with my defending, but now i played 0-0 Home vs Arsenal and this is the screen.

Defencive focus training and a team meating to boost morale might have trned the tide, im not sure, but its faaar up to Europa qualifications ><

SCREEN:
View attachment 665946

i got dominated but hey, atleast they had 0 CCC :/

Hehe må få spruta ut litt krutt..

hmm, first of all.. how many players did you sign in the summer? :P not that it should affect such a great deal!
and do you use attacking movement? If that, I have to say that I have no Idea how it works in classic mode..

Other then that, I can say that team Spirit/Morale plays a big part in this tactic, 3rd season with Rennais. and I didnt sign anyone the 3rd season, and only Michy batchtusltisho in 2nd season..

here is my last report on team talk
View attachment 346374

And here is my league table after six matches

View attachment 346373'

So my advice is to give your team time to blend?! :)

I can see why you guys are a bit skeptical about it :P

I don't use it myself that much but I don't see anything bad about it it can work well. I just realized that I forgot to change the time spent for match training/genera training.

I don't use it myself that much but I don't see anything bad about it it can work well. I just realized that I forgot to change the time spent for match training/genera training.

I'm pretty exited about it :) works well so far..

reason why the general training is Low, is because it suits the ( No Rest ) better

but you get sometimes two more days with training, and your players do not switch off before and after matches

I'm pretty exited about it :) works well so far..

reason why the general training is Low, is because it suits the ( No Rest ) better

but you get sometimes two more days with training, and your players do not switch off before and after matches

I got that covered I'm talking about scheduling. I was already giving players no rest anyway.

OP Update

- During season training changed

View attachment 346356

I'm sorry for rushing it.
The reason for the change is that I'm not sure about the long term
It works, but I just have to see if it works for the long therm.

But I would be really glad if some would use
View attachment 346353
for a longer period of time :)

Last edited:
OP Update

- During season training changed

View attachment 666003

I'm sorry for rushing it.
The reason for the change is that I'm not sure about the long term
It works, but I just have to see if it works for the long therm.

But I would be really glad if some would use
View attachment 666010
for a longer period of time :)

I would, but being Manchester City's first season I'm kind of under the radar, so I'll stick to the Balanced/Average training for now with Attacking Movement.

But I too would be curious on someone willing to check that out for a full season to see how it goes. Maybe if I ever become untouchable one day for Manchester City I'll give it a try, heh.

Ohh speaking of signings btw...

I did read on signings it should mostly be a 1 for 1 deal... So if you sign 5 players, you'll want to get rid of 5 players, etc...

That sometimes can overdue things if you did a lot of signings, but didn't get rid of anyone at the same time.

Fighting for the champions league qualification with palermo but I am unable to score any goals for sometime. getting a lot of draws.

at home i am fine but away is a real struggle and im with psg and im drawing with teams at the bottom of the table

Fighting for the champions league qualification with palermo but I am unable to score any goals for sometime. getting a lot of draws.
Finally managed to get a great victory against parma. 5-0. after a pretty poor run I have two really important matches to play hopefully I will win those and get my third spot back.

Back